- 1 Faithfull The Brand Frida Ruffled Floral-Printed Bikini Set
- 2 Mara Hoffman Carla and Zoa Bikini
- 3 J.Crew Ruffle-Trim Bikini
- 4 Summersalt The Sidestroke Bikini
- 5 Onia Dalia Rib Bikini
- 6 Agua by Agua Bendita Margot and Alicia Ruffled Floral-Print Bikini
- 7 Hunza G Gloria Seersucker Bandeau Bikini
- 8 Magicsuit Rita Tankini
- 9 Juan de Dios Barranquero Reversible Bikini
- 10 Venus Olivia Sport Bikini
- 11 Out From Under Animal Party Triangle Bikini
- 12 Mara Hoffman Lorina and Lydia High-Waisted Bikini
- 13 Juillet Izzy Bikini
- 14 Lively The Busty Bralette Bikini
- 15 L*SPACE Rebel and Portia Stripe Bikini
- 16 Tory Burch Costa Shirred Bikini
- 17 Ashley Graham x Swimsuits for All Polka Dot Bikini
- 18 & Other Stories Satin Bikini
- 19 Reformation Ventura and Tide Bikini in Moo
- 20 Becca Fine Line Bikini
Our Favorite Bikinis and Two-Piece Swimsuits to Shop Now
It may be sweater season for most of us, but if you're ditching the cold for a tropical vacay, go ahead and flaunt what you've got. Below, the best bikinis and two-piece suits for soaking up the sun.
Style + Travel Editor | Instagram @jackiehoman | jackiehoman.com
Faithfull The Brand Frida Ruffled Floral-Printed Bikini Set
We love the girly look of this high-waisted floral two-piece.
Mara Hoffman Carla and Zoa Bikini
Mara Hoffman's known for her signature prints inspired by travel and nature.
J.Crew Ruffle-Trim Bikini
Mix and match with J.Crew's various top and bottom styles in the same prints.
Summersalt The Sidestroke Bikini
This supportive style will keep even the most active beachgoers tucked in and ready to run around.
Onia Dalia Rib Bikini
Go bold with Onia's bright red ribbed bikini, made with padded underwire demi cups to add a little lift.
Agua by Agua Bendita Margot and Alicia Ruffled Floral-Print Bikini
In our opinion, the more ruffles, the better.
RELATED: 15 One-Piece Swimsuits We’re Taking on All of Our Warm-Weather Travels
Hunza G Gloria Seersucker Bandeau Bikini
A brown suit looks especially great on darker skin tones and those who tan easily.
Magicsuit Rita Tankini
Want the coverage of a one-piece with the convenience of a two-piece? A subtle tankini is your best bet.
Juan de Dios Barranquero Reversible Bikini
This suit is completely reversible (the flip side is a solid army green), so it's like you're getting two for the price of one.
Venus Olivia Sport Bikini
Athletic types will look great in this affordable sports bra–style suit from Venus.
Out From Under Animal Party Triangle Bikini
Animal print is made extra flirty in a classic triangle top and string bikini.
Mara Hoffman Lorina and Lydia High-Waisted Bikini
If you prefer a solid colored 'kini, keep it interesting with textured details.
Juillet Izzy Bikini
A bra-style top adds a little oomph for ladies with smaller chests.
Lively The Busty Bralette Bikini
Lively's Busty Bralette was developed especially for DD and DDD cup sizes, and it comes in several prints and solids.
L*SPACE Rebel and Portia Stripe Bikini
We're all for the sporty look of this simple striped number.
Tory Burch Costa Shirred Bikini
A shirred texture ups the playfulness of any print.
Ashley Graham x Swimsuits for All Polka Dot Bikini
For plus-size women, Swimsuits for All offers a great selection of mix-and-match bikinis.
& Other Stories Satin Bikini
Stretchy satin swimwear? Why not?!
RELATED: What to Pack for a Beach Vacation
Reformation Ventura and Tide Bikini in Moo
Cow print, but make it fashion. (Yes, really.)
Becca Fine Line Bikini
When all else fails, you can't go wrong with plain ol' black.
- 26 Wardrobe Essentials Every Woman Needs in 2020
- JS Editors’ February Splurges: 25 Items We’re Crushing On Now
- 5 Winter Outfits We Love—and Where to Wear Them
Here at Jetsetter, our editors curate everything you need to travel—and live—smartly, fashionably, and consciously. All of our market picks are independently selected. If you buy something we link to on our site, Jetsetter may earn commission.
All products are independently selected by our writers and editors. If you buy something through our links, Jetsetter may earn an affiliate commission.
Become a Jetsetter.
Use our insider connections to know where to go and what to do.
Thanks for Signing Up!