- 1 Steve Madden April Block Heel Sandal
- 2 Everlane The Modern Wrap Sandal
- 3 Circus by Sam Edelman Ibis Sandal
- 4 Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Slide Sandal
- 5 Lucky Brand Garston Sandal
- 6 Splendid Sydney Woven Slide Sandal
- 7 Alchimia di Ballin Neoprene Slide Sandal
- 8 Rebecca Minkoff Maelynn Sandal
- 9 Clarks Annadel Clover Wedge Sandal
- 10 Loeffler Randall Luisa Sandal
- 11 Clarks Elisa Abby Sandal
- 12 Bill Blass Cadence Heeled Sandal
- 13 Franco Sarto Rye Slide Sandal
- 14 Clergerie Artemis Raffia Platform in Hibiscus
- 15 Avec Moderation Monaco Slide Sandal
It’s Officially Sandal Season: Shop Our 15 Fave Pairs on Sale NOW
Welcome back to our weekly sale roundup, where we compile the best of the best shopping deals across the web. In this edition, we came up with the best women's sandals—ones cute and comfy enough to wear all spring and summer long. Below, shop our 15 favorite buys, from sleek leather slides to funky raffia platforms.
Steve Madden April Block Heel Sandal
Want to dress up without the pain of stilettos or the wobbliness of sky-high platforms? A block heel is the perfect solution. These babies elevate your legs while giving arch support for the perfect balance of comfort and style.
Circus by Sam Edelman Ibis Sandal
Another perfect day-to-night pair, these sandals add a fun touch of color to an otherwise-neutral look.
Lucky Brand Garston Sandal
For casual days about town, throw on these Lucky Brand sandals—with their ankle straps and thick footbed, they'll survive more than a few hours of walking.
Splendid Sydney Woven Slide Sandal
These woven slides absolutely radiate that easygoing, carefree, summer beach vibe we all strive to achieve—you know what we're talking about.
Alchimia di Ballin Neoprene Slide Sandal
Down to try something a little different? These bright orange sandals stand out in a crowd with their funky spherical heel design and unusual neoprene fabric.
Rebecca Minkoff Maelynn Sandal
Embrace the strappy slide trend with these chic Rebecca Minkoff sandals. (They also come in a gorgeous light pink if you'd prefer a pop of color.)
Clarks Annadel Clover Wedge Sandal
Stand tall with these chunky wedge sandals—Clarks is known for amazing comfort and arch support, making these an easy pick for long nights on your feet.
Clarks Elisa Abby Sandal
We love the Western stitching detail on these open-toe mules. Pair with your favorite boyfriend jeans and a simple black top for a fashionable yet fuss-free summer look.
Bill Blass Cadence Heeled Sandal
From iconic Americana brand Bill Blass, these heeled sandals exemplify the '70s-inspired boho-chic look with muted earth tones and soft suede.
Clergerie Artemis Raffia Platform in Hibiscus
Even on sale these platform sandals are a bit of a splurge, but they're well worth the hefty price tag for their gorgeous braided raffia design and handcrafted-in-France quality.
Avec Moderation Monaco Slide Sandal
These sky blue slides feel just right for vacation weekends spent hopping from the pool to the hottest beachside happy hour.
- 12 Spring and Summer Hat Styles We Love
- The Best Trench Coats for Rainy Spring Weather
- The One-Piece Swimsuits We’re Taking on All of Our Warm-Weather Travels
Here at Jetsetter, our style editors curate everything you need to travel—and live—smartly, fashionably, and consciously. All of our market picks are independently selected. If you buy something we link to on our site, Jetsetter may earn commission. We make an effort to update links when possible, but please note that sales end, deals expire, and all prices are subject to change.