- 1 Aerie Cold Shoulder Dress
- 2 Kate Spade New York Women’s Idalah Espadrille Sandal
- 3 J. Crew Scalloped Linen-Cotton Beach Pant
- 4 Free People Mirage Rib Bikini
- 5 J. Crew Sam Sunglasses
- 6 Kayu La Plage Tote
- 7 Nordstrom Montauk Woven Tote with Pom Charms
- 8 Out From Under Flutterfly Short
- 9 J Crew Scoop Back Italian Matte One-Piece
- 10 Rag & Bone Stripe Panama Hat
- 11 Mott 50 Rashguard
- 12 H&M Espadrilles
- 13 Madewell Vacances Dress in Leta Stripe
- 14 Nordstrom Plaited Straw Visor
14 Beach Essentials to Pack Next Time you Hit the Sand
This season, hit the sand in style with these 14 beach essentials, from an on-trend swimsuit to a cute beach bag and a free-flowing cover up.
Aerie Cold Shoulder Dress
This off-the-shoulder dress effortlessly transitions from the beach to the bar.
J. Crew Scalloped Linen-Cotton Beach Pant
These loose-fitting beach pants are made out of a breathable linen/cotton blend.
Free People Mirage Rib Bikini
When in doubt, opt for a versatile black bikini like this ribbed option from Free People.
Kayu La Plage Tote
This beach tote is inspired by designer Jamie Lim’s childhood in Malaysia. It’s made of natural seagrass and features matching raffia pom-poms for a playful touch.
Nordstrom Montauk Woven Tote with Pom Charms
Just big enough to fit a towel, a beach read, and sunscreen.
Rag & Bone Stripe Panama Hat
Guard from the glare with this striped panama hat.
Take a stroll along the boardwalk in these classic espadrilles.
Madewell Vacances Dress in Leta Stripe
Style this V-neck dress with a pair of tie-up sandals and your favorite jean jacket.
Nordstrom Plaited Straw Visor
Keep the sun off your face with this stylish two-toned straw visor.
- The Most Romantic Lake Hotels to Spend a Summer Vacation
- How to Plan a Girls’ Weekend Getaway to Napa Valley
- 15 Jaw-Dropping Coasts Around the World