- 1 Allbirds Wool Runners
- 2 Nike Air Force 1 '07 Sneaker
- 3 Everlane The Day Glove ReKnit Shoe
- 4 Superga 2750 Cotu Classic Sneakers
- 5 Golden Goose Superstar Calf Hair Sneakers
- 6 Rothy's Slip-On Sneaker
- 7 ECCO Soft 7 Sneaker
- 8 Vans Old Skool™ Core Classics
- 9 Mephisto Rebeca Perf Sneaker
- 10 Dreamcity Lightweight Walking Shoes
- 11 Everlane Tread Trainer Sneakers
- 12 Vince Blair Fashion Sneaker
- 13 Tretorn Nylite Plus Sneaker
- 14 Sorel Out N About Plus Sneaker
- 15 Nike Roshe One Sneaker
- 16 COMME DES GARÇONS PLAY x Converse Chuck Taylor Multi Heart 1970s Ox Sneakers
- 17 Reebok Nano 9 Training Shoe
- 18 Adidas Stan Smith Sneaker
- 19 Taryn Rose Briella Shoe
- 20 LINEA Paolo Kendra Sneaker
- 21 New Balance Fresh Foam Cruzv1 Reissue
- 22 Nike Women's Tanjun Sneaker
- 23 Tretorn Bold Perforated Platform Sneaker
- 24 TIOSEBON Women's Mesh Walking Sneakers
The Best Walking Shoes for Women
Too often we find ourselves having to choose between grandma shoes and cute, yet impractical footwear on vacation—a decision that makes packing a nightmare, and getting ready in the morning an hours-long affair. To put an end to this dilemma for once and for all, we went out in search of the best walking shoes for women. What we found? Sporty slip-ons, cool sneakers, and platform runners that add height without the heel. You can thank us later.
Allbirds Wool Runners
Allbirds' cult-favorite runners are idolized among travelers, and it's easy to see why. They're lightweight, cozy, and pretty much as environmentally-friendly as shoes can come. If the wool construction has you iffy, fear not—they're completely breathable and actually wick moisture and minimize odor, so you can even wear them without socks.
Everlane The Day Glove ReKnit Shoe
Looks like a ballet flat, feels like air. Everlane's new version of the Day Glove molds to your foot thanks to its breathable knit material and cushioned leather insole. Plus, the outsoles are made from recycled plastic bottles, so this shoe is a sustainable option as well as a fashion-forward one.
Golden Goose Superstar Calf Hair Sneakers
These Golden Goose kicks get serious style points—the grungy distressing, the signature star appliqué, the zebra calf hair detailing. Plus, they're super comfortable: the interior is lined with French terry, and they have a removable wedge insole.
Mephisto Rebeca Perf Sneaker
Add a pop of color to your 'fit with some eye-catching red sneakers.
Everlane Tread Trainer Sneakers
If you're a regular Jetsetter reader, you already know how much we adore Everlane for its sustainably-made, transparently-priced wardrobe staples. The brand's Tread Trainer sneaker only adds to our long list of favorite products. It goes with absolutely everything, comes in various stylish colors, and uses 54% less virgin plastic than other sneakers of its kind.
COMME DES GARÇONS PLAY x Converse Chuck Taylor Multi Heart 1970s Ox Sneakers
How cute are these Comme des Garçons x Converse kicks? They've got the classic rubber sole and toe cap of regular Chuck Taylors, but the signature heart-and-eyes illustrations by New York artist Filip Pagowski take them to the next level.
TIOSEBON Women's Mesh Walking Sneakers
How to Style Walking Shoes This Season
Don’t leave your walking shoes at the bottom of your closet until next spring—incorporate them into your winter wardrobe. Below, we rounded up some of our favorite cozy yet fashionable styles from Everlane, Madewell, Nordstrom, and more to complement your new kicks.
Women’s Chic Winter Outfit Without Shoes 1
- 18 Essentials You Should NEVER Forget to Pack
- White Sneakers for Women That Go with *Everything*
- Save BIG with our incredible new hotel deals going on right now >>>