- 1 Peixoto Isla One Piece Swimsuit
- 2 Summersalt The Sunbather One Piece Swimsuit
- 3 Eberjey Pique Jane One Piece Swimsuit
- 4 Lively The Plunge One Piece Swimsuit
- 5 Miraclesuit Illusionist Circe One Piece Swimsuit
- 6 Reformation Brittany One Piece Swimsuit
- 7 Farm Rio Graphic Dreams One Piece Swimsuit
- 8 Mara Hoffman Emma One Piece Swimsuit
- 9 Solid & Striped The Anne Marie One Piece Swimsuit
- 10 PatBO Tropical Cut-Out One Piece Swimsuit
- 11 J.Crew Ruffle Plunging One Piece Swimsuit in Puckered Gingham
- 12 Lacausa Scoop Back One Piece Swimsuit
- 13 Onia Ginny One Piece Swimsuit
- 14 BOUND by Bond-Eye The Mara Ribbed One Piece Swimsuit
- 15 Solid & Striped Bailey One Piece Swimsuit
- 16 Mei L'ange Eve Bow One Piece Swimsuit
- 17 & Other Stories O-Ring Belted One Piece Swimsuit
- 18 Seafolly Active Cap Sleeve One Piece Swimsuit
- 19 Adore Me Andressa Contour Plus One Piece Swimsuit
- 20 Anemone Floral-Embroidered Open Back One Piece Swimsuit
The Cutest One-Piece Swimsuits for All Your Tropical Getaways
Have a tropical vacation, beach day, or poolside afternoon on the horizon? From flirty gingham numbers to sporty full-coverage designs, here are our favorite one-piece swimsuits to shop now.
Peixoto Isla One Piece Swimsuit
All black doesn’t have to be boring—and this plunging-neckline, open back one-piece proves it.
Eberjey Pique Jane One Piece Swimsuit
Moving from the beach to the bar is simple with this versatile one-piece. Just throw on a pair of pants and it functions as a chic bodysuit.
Lively The Plunge One Piece Swimsuit
Lively has built its reputation on perfect-fitting bras, so it makes sense that it’s also become a go-to for swimwear basics. This plunge one-piece suit is ultra-flattering for all sizes.
Miraclesuit Illusionist Circe One Piece Swimsuit
Reformation Brittany One Piece Swimsuit
Hello, halter top! How cute is this shiny one-piece from Reformation? It’s sustainably-made, too.
Farm Rio Graphic Dreams One Piece Swimsuit
We adore the unique print and one-shoulder design on this pick from Farm Rio.
Mara Hoffman Emma One Piece Swimsuit
The animal print trend is here to stay another season, and we’re embracing it with Mara Hoffman’s fierce tiger print number.
Solid & Striped The Anne Marie One Piece Swimsuit
Minimalist types will appreciate this no-frills, cream-colored suit…
PatBO Tropical Cut-Out One Piece Swimsuit
…while maximalists should check out this over-the-top, tropical-printed, cutout-crazy piece from PatBO.
J.Crew Ruffle Plunging One Piece Swimsuit in Puckered Gingham
This gingham pick from J.Crew has us in the mood for an oceanfront picnic.
Lacausa Scoop Back One Piece Swimsuit
For high-quality basic swimwear you can feel good about buying, turn to Lacausa—the brand champions itself on ethical production standards and charity initiatives, crafting their garments locally in L.A.
Onia Ginny One Piece Swimsuit
Don’t feel like squeezing into an itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini this season? Why not go for a one-piece style that’s just as much fun?
BOUND by Bond-Eye The Mara Ribbed One Piece Swimsuit
For those who like to stick to the classics, a navy and white striped print never goes out of style.
Solid & Striped Bailey One Piece Swimsuit
Can’t decide if you want to rock a one-piece or are more of a bikini gal? This suit from Solid & Striped looks like a two-piece from the back but joins at the front for a little extra coverage on the stomach.
Mei L'ange Eve Bow One Piece Swimsuit
Give your bust a boost with an underwire cup style, like this one from Mei L’ange.
& Other Stories O-Ring Belted One Piece Swimsuit
We love the V-neckline and sophisticated tortoiseshell on this budget-friendly one-piece swimsuit from & Other Stories.
Adore Me Andressa Contour Plus One Piece Swimsuit
The Western trend is still dominating the runways, and now it’s all over swimwear, too. We adore this bandana print one-piece suit, available in plus sizes.
Anemone Floral-Embroidered Open Back One Piece Swimsuit
With floral embellishments, a high-cut leg, and an open back, this pretty one-piece from Anemone is as fashion-forward as can be.
- 26 Wardrobe Essentials Every Woman Needs in 2020
- JS Editors’ January Splurges: 8 Items We’re Crushing On Now
- 5 Winter Outfits We Love—and Where to Wear Them
Here at Jetsetter, our editors curate everything you need to travel—and live—smartly, fashionably, and consciously. All of our market picks are independently selected. If you buy something we link to on our site, Jetsetter may earn commission.