- 1 Lively The Plunge One Piece Swimsuit
- 2 Palmacea Basics One Piece Swimsuit
- 3 H&M One Piece Shaping Swimsuit
- 4 Lacausa Scoop Back One Piece Swimsuit
- 5 Mara Hoffman Daphne One Piece Swimsuit
- 6 Onia x WeWoreWhat Belted Bandana-Print One Piece Swimsuit
- 7 Norma Kamali Low Back Fara Mio One Piece Swimsuit
- 8 Reformation Lacey One Piece Swimsuit
- 9 Eberjey Dotty Lola One Piece Swimsuit
- 10 Proenza Schouler Bandeau One Piece Swimsuit
- 11 & Other Stories Colour Block Swimsuit
- 12 OYE Swimwear Kate One Piece Swimsuit
- 13 Seafolly Active One Piece Swimsuit
- 14 J.Crew 1993 Underwire One Piece Swimsuit
- 15 Topshop Plunge One Piece Swimsuit
15 One-Piece Swimsuits We’re Taking on All of Our Warm-Weather Travels
Have a tropical vacation on the horizon? From flirty checkered numbers to sporty full-coverage designs, stock up with our favorite one-piece swimsuits.
Lively The Plunge One Piece Swimsuit
Lively has built its reputation on perfect-fitting bras, so it makes sense that it's also become a go-to for swimwear basics. This plunge one-piece suit is ultra-flattering for all sizes.
Palmacea Basics One Piece Swimsuit
Can't decide if you want to rock a one-piece or are more of a bikini gal? This suit from Palmacea looks like a two-piece from the back but joins at the front for a little extra coverage on the stomach.
H&M One Piece Shaping Swimsuit
For extra shaping, check out this full-coverage one-piece bathing suit from H&M. With a wrapover top, ruching, and adjustable shoulder straps, it creates a flattering sculpted look.
Lacausa Scoop Back One Piece Swimsuit
For high-quality basic swimwear you can feel good about buying, turn to Lacausa—the brand champions itself on ethical production standards and charity initiatives, crafting their garments locally in L.A.
Mara Hoffman Daphne One Piece Swimsuit
All black doesn't have to be boring—and this plunging-neckline, open back design one-piece bathing suit proves it.
Onia x WeWoreWhat Belted Bandana-Print One Piece Swimsuit
The Western trend is still dominating the runways, and now it's all over swimwear, too. We adore this bandana print one-piece suit, complete with a cowgirl-esque belt to match.
Norma Kamali Low Back Fara Mio One Piece Swimsuit
For those who like to stick to the classics, a black and white striped print never goes out of style.
Reformation Lacey One Piece Swimsuit
This red gingham pick from Reformation has us in the mood for an oceanfront picnic.
Eberjey Dotty Lola One Piece Swimsuit
Don't feel like squeezing into an itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini this season? Why not go for a full-coverage one-piece style that's just as much fun?
Proenza Schouler Bandeau One Piece Swimsuit
Moving from the beach to the bar is simple with this versatile suit. Just throw on a pair of jeans and it functions as a chic bodysuit.
OYE Swimwear Kate One Piece Swimsuit
With contrasting colors, button details, and an open back, this pretty one-piece from OYE Swimwear is as fashion-forward as can be.
Seafolly Active One Piece Swimsuit
Not the lounging type? Stay active on the beach with this sporty suit by Seafolly. With extra-thick straps and a sturdy clasp, there's no chance of slippage.
J.Crew 1993 Underwire One Piece Swimsuit
Give your bust a boost with an underwire cup style, like this one from J.Crew.
Topshop Plunge One Piece Swimsuit
We love the shirred texture and sophisticated tortoiseshell on this budget-friendly one-piece swimsuit option from Topshop.
- JS Editors’ Splurges: 10 Items We’re Crushing on Now
- 21 Timeless Pieces to Buy Now
- Don’t Miss These 15 Hot Deals at Nordstrom’s Winter Sale
Here at Jetsetter, our style editors curate everything you need to travel—and live—smartly, fashionably, and consciously. All of our market picks are independently selected. If you buy something we link to on our site, Jetsetter may earn commission.