- 1 Garrett Leight Del Rey Sunglasses
- 2 Stella McCartney Round Sunglasses
- 3 Miu Miu Oval-Frame Acetate Sunglasses
- 4 Tom Ford Eyewear Square-Frame Tortoiseshell Sunglasses
- 5 Warby Parker Astrid Sunglasses
- 6 Ray-Ban Oval Flat Lenses
- 7 Illesteva Pamela Sunglasses
- 8 H&M Sunglasses
- 9 Celine Round Sunglasses
- 10 Le Specs + Adam Selman The Last Lolita Cat-Eye Sunglasses
- 11 Ganni Billie Sunglasses
- 12 Ray-Ban Erika Polarized Classic Round Sunglasses
- 13 John Dalia Ernest H. Round-Frame Sunglasses
- 14 Oliver Peoples Zasia Sunglasses
The Coolest Sunglasses for Every Winter Getaway
Whether you're jetting off to a tropical island (hopefully one of these) or just need to block the rays at home (especially on those bright, snowy days), the easiest way to update your outfit is with some cool new shades. From cat-eyes to retro round frames, we rounded up the best sunnies out there, so get shopping below.
Garrett Leight Del Rey Sunglasses
For a trendy, not-too-intense take on the cat-eye, we like these acetate frames from Garrett Leight.
Stella McCartney Round Sunglasses
If you're a stick-with-the-classics type of gal, go for these Stella McCartney sunglasses, which come in three different colors.
Tom Ford Eyewear Square-Frame Tortoiseshell Sunglasses
For a bolder look, go for the boxy square shape. We love the blue-tinted lenses of these Tom Fords.
Warby Parker Astrid Sunglasses
We adore Warby Parker for its always-stylish designs and top-notch materials.
Ray-Ban Oval Flat Lenses
Ray-Ban's iconic oval flat lenses (available in four colors) have quickly become the ultimate must-have among the fashion set.
Illesteva Pamela Sunglasses
Illesteva's Pamela sunglasses come in 10 different color combinations, so it's easy to find a pair that fits your vibe. For us, it's easily the tortoiseshell (so dynamic!).
As much as we love to splurge, these from H&M call our name when we need to grab a pair on the cheap.
Celine Round Sunglasses
These oversized round sunnies from Celine give off total celeb-status energy.
Le Specs + Adam Selman The Last Lolita Cat-Eye Sunglasses
Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, et al. wore them, and now you can, too. With their pointy shape and tiny size, these shades are recognized as one of the most popular designer collabs of recent years.
Ganni Billie Sunglasses
Feeling brave? Don these bright red beauties, and expect all eyes on you.
Ray-Ban Erika Polarized Classic Round Sunglasses
With their universally-flattering shape and neutral colors, these Ray-Bans will look amazing on just about anyone.
John Dalia Ernest H. Round-Frame Sunglasses
With pretty pale gold frames, these John Dalia sunnies are elegant and refined. They're on sale for 50% off right now, so grab them before they're gone!
Oliver Peoples Zasia Sunglasses
Stand out in the sand or on the streets with these smoked topaz sunnies. We're obsessed with the unique shape and color, and they're expertly crafted in Italy.
- 19 Wardrobe Staples You’ll Wear ALL of 2019
- The Best Places to Travel in February: U.S. Edition
- 15 Stylish Sweaters on Sale Right Now
Say "no" to FOMO.
Get in the loop.
Thanks for Signing Up!