- 1 Garrett Leight Del Rey Sunglasses
- 2 Oliver Peoples The Row Brooktree Sunglasses
- 3 Miu Miu Round glitter-acetate sunglasses
- 4 Tom Ford Men's Dax Square Sunglasses
- 5 Warby Parker Durand Sunglasses
- 6 Ray-Ban Oval Flat Lenses
- 7 Miu Miu Women's Slim Cat Eye Sunglasses
- 8 H&M Sunglasses
- 9 Celine Butterfly Sunglasses
- 10 Le Specs + Adam Selman The Last Lolita Cat-Eye Sunglasses
- 11 Ganni Bi-colour Square Sunglasses
- 12 Sunday Somewhere Jacqueline Cat-Eye Sunglasses
- 13 Ray-Ban Erika Polarized Classic Round Sunglasses
- 14 Stella McCartney Round Cat Eye Acetate Sunglasses
The Coolest Sunglasses for Any Season
Whether you're jetting off to a tropical island or just need to block the rays at home (especially on those bright, snowy days), the easiest way to update your outfit is with some cool new shades. From cat-eyes to retro round frames, we rounded up the best sunglasses for women out there now.
Garrett Leight Del Rey Sunglasses
For a trendy, not-too-intense take on the cat-eye, we like these white pearl sunnies from Garrett Leight.
Oliver Peoples The Row Brooktree Sunglasses
If you're a stick-with-the-classics type of gal, go for these Oliver Peoples black frames, which are expertly crafted in Italy.
Miu Miu Round glitter-acetate sunglasses
Into the whimsical look? With pink glitter frames, pink-tinted lenses, gold arms, and a retro circle shape, these Miu Miu sunnies are playfully precious.
Tom Ford Men's Dax Square Sunglasses
For a bolder look, go for the boxy square shape. We love the green-tinted lenses of these Tom Fords.
Warby Parker Durand Sunglasses
We adore Warby Parker for its always-stylish designs and top-notch materials.
Miu Miu Women's Slim Cat Eye Sunglasses
Miu Miu's Cat Eye sunglasses come in two different color combinations, so you can find the pair that fits your vibe. For us, it's easily the tortoiseshell (so dynamic!).
As much as we love to splurge, these sunglasses from H&M call our name when we need to grab a pair on the cheap.
Celine Butterfly Sunglasses
These oversized round sunnies from Celine give off total celeb-status energy.
Le Specs + Adam Selman The Last Lolita Cat-Eye Sunglasses
Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, et al. wore them, and now you can, too. With their pointy shape and tiny size, these shades are recognized as one of the most popular designer collabs of recent years.
Ganni Bi-colour Square Sunglasses
Feeling brave? Don these burgundy and bright red beauties, and expect all eyes on you.
Sunday Somewhere Jacqueline Cat-Eye Sunglasses
Pretty pale-gold frames make these Sunday Somewhere sunnies elegant and refined, and we love their unique shape.
Ray-Ban Erika Polarized Classic Round Sunglasses
With their universally-flattering shape and neutral colors, these Ray-Bans will look amazing on just about anyone.
Stella McCartney Round Cat Eye Acetate Sunglasses
Stand out in the sand or on the streets with these crystal orange sunnies.
- 21 Timeless Pieces to Splurge on This Season
- Our 2020 Best of the Best Hotel Awards Are Here
- 25 Places to Visit in Paris Now