- 1 BIKINI: Mara Hoffman Abigail Bandeau Top
- 2 BEACH BAG: Mercedes Salazar Woven Tote
- 3 COVER-UP: Bindya Lace Up Tunic with Mirror Embroidery
- 4 SUNHAT: Free People Summer Of Love Straw Hat
- 5 SANDALS: Sam Edelman Gala Two Strap Slide
- 6 SUNNIES: Ray-Ban 51mm Aviator Gradient Lens Sunglasses
- 7 TOWEL: 'Lucky’ Turkish Pestemal
- 8 EVENING WEAR: Reformation Persimmon Dress
- 9 SHORTS: BDG Boyfriend Low-Rise Denim Short
- 10 ONE-PIECE: Karla Colletto Ava Lace-Up Suit
- 11 ESPADRILLES: Soludos x Jason Polan Wink Embroidered Smoking Slipper
- 12 CLUTCH: Loeffler Randall Tassel Straw Pouch in Rainbow
- 13 SUNSCREEN: Coola Sport SPF 30
- 14 ENTERTAINMENT: Kindle Paperwhite E-Reader
What to Pack for a Beach Vacation: Our 14-Piece Checklist
You've booked your hotel and bought your plane tickets. Now comes the hard part: what to pack for your beach vacay. To make life simple, we've compiled a nifty checklist of 14 essential items for your seaside escape.
BIKINI: Mara Hoffman Abigail Bandeau Top
This colorful strapless bikini top pops against tanned skin.
BEACH BAG: Mercedes Salazar Woven Tote
This woven-straw tote was made for beach outings—those tropical charms!—but its structured shape and vinyl interior help it transition to the streets.
SUNHAT: Free People Summer Of Love Straw Hat
A wide brim boater blocks out harmful rays and adds a boho touch to any outfit.
SANDALS: Sam Edelman Gala Two Strap Slide
These budget-friendly, two-strap sandals easily transition from day to night.
TOWEL: 'Lucky’ Turkish Pestemal
This handwoven Turkish pestemal can be used as a towel, beach blanket, sarong, and more.
EVENING WEAR: Reformation Persimmon Dress
Planning a night out? Reach for this fuss-free, button-down midi.
ONE-PIECE: Karla Colletto Ava Lace-Up Suit
We love a plunging black suit with just the right amount of dramatic flair.
ESPADRILLES: Soludos x Jason Polan Wink Embroidered Smoking Slipper
Explore town in these tongue-in-cheek woven espadrilles.
SUNSCREEN: Coola Sport SPF 30
A water-resistant sunscreen formulated with 70% natural and organic ingredients is an essential.
ENTERTAINMENT: Kindle Paperwhite E-Reader
Leave the bulky paperbacks at home and opt for an e-reader. Unlike tablets, the Kindle Paperwhite has no screen glare so you can read in bright sunlight. Plus, the all-new version is waterproof, making in-pool reading a breeze.
- Workout Gear Cute Enough to Make Us ACTUALLY Hit The Gym
- JS Editors’ Splurges: 10 Items We’re Crushing on Now
- How to Dress #LikeAJetsetter in 2019
Say "no" to FOMO.
Get in the loop.
Thanks for Signing Up!