- 1 SWIMSUIT: Madewell Second Wave Tank One-Piece Swimsuit
- 2 SHORTS: BDG Boyfriend Low-Rise Denim Short
- 3 SUNNIES: Ray-Ban 51mm Aviator Gradient Lens Sunglasses
- 4 TANK TOP: Madewell Whisper Cotton V Neck Pocket Tank
- 5 SUNHAT: Free People Summer Of Love Straw Hat
- 6 BEACH BAG: Mar Y Sol Camden Tote Bag
- 7 COVER-UP: Bindya Lace Up Tunic with Mirror Embroidery
- 8 TOWEL: 'Lucky’ Turkish Pestemal
- 9 SUNSCREEN: Coola Sport SPF 30
- 10 ESPADRILLES: Soludos x Jason Polan Wink Embroidered Smoking Slipper
- 11 EVENING WEAR: Reformation Nikita Dress
- 12 CLUTCH: Beachgold Kali Woven Ikat Clutch
- 13 SANDALS: See By Chloé Wedge Sandals
- 14 SKINCARE: Sunday Riley C.E.O Vitamin C Rich Hydration Cream
- 15 HAIR PRODUCT: Aveda Sun Care Protective Hair Veil
- 16 ENTERTAINMENT: Kindle Paperwhite E-Reader
What to Pack for a Beach Vacation: Our 16-Piece Checklist
You've booked your hotel and bought your plane tickets. Now comes the hard part: what to pack for your beach vacay. To make life simple, we've compiled a nifty checklist of 16 essential items for your seaside escape.
SHORTS: BDG Boyfriend Low-Rise Denim Short
Vintage-wash denim shorts are a summer essential, and these have a worn-in feel and comfortable fit.
TANK TOP: Madewell Whisper Cotton V Neck Pocket Tank
Stay cool as you hit the town in Madewell's Whisper Cotton V-neck.
SUNHAT: Free People Summer Of Love Straw Hat
A wide brim boater blocks out harmful rays and adds a boho touch to any outfit.
BEACH BAG: Mar Y Sol Camden Tote Bag
This woven-straw tote will fit all your beach essentials—and add a chic touch to your swimwear ensemble.
TOWEL: 'Lucky’ Turkish Pestemal
A handwoven Turkish pestemal like this one can be used as a towel, beach blanket, sarong, and more.
SUNSCREEN: Coola Sport SPF 30
Say no to chemical sunscreens that harm the environment—this water-resistant spray is formulated with 70% natural and organic ingredients.
ESPADRILLES: Soludos x Jason Polan Wink Embroidered Smoking Slipper
Explore town in Soludos' tongue-in-cheek woven espadrilles.
EVENING WEAR: Reformation Nikita Dress
Planning a night out? Reach for this flowy, feminine midi dress.
CLUTCH: Beachgold Kali Woven Ikat Clutch
Keep your precious jewels at home and accessorize with a hand-woven clutch instead.
SANDALS: See By Chloé Wedge Sandals
Stand tall in these summery wear-with-anything wedges.
SKINCARE: Sunday Riley C.E.O Vitamin C Rich Hydration Cream
After spending time in the sun, replenish your skin with Sunday Riley's rich hydration cream. It's infused with Vitamin C to combat visible signs of aging, too.
HAIR PRODUCT: Aveda Sun Care Protective Hair Veil
Your hair can get sun damaged as easily as your skin—protect it with Aveda's Hair Veil UV-defense mist.
ENTERTAINMENT: Kindle Paperwhite E-Reader
Leave the bulky paperbacks at home and opt for an e-reader. Unlike tablets, the Kindle Paperwhite has no screen glare so you can read in bright sunlight. Plus, the all-new version is waterproof, making in-pool reading a breeze.
What to Pack for the Beach
Women’s Swimsuit to Wear in Fiji
Men’s Swimsuit for a Beach Resort in Mexico
Women’s Swimsuit and Cover-up for a Beach Resort in Mexico
Men’s Stylish Swimming Outfit to Wear in Florida
Older Women’s Swim Outfit
Men’s Cool Swimsuit for the Caribbean
Women’s Casual Swimwear for July
- 10 Pro Tips for Packing Lighter Every Time
- The 18 Cutest White Dresses for Summer
- 15 Trendy Beachwear Buys On Sale Right Now
Here at Jetsetter, our style editors curate everything you need to travel—and live—smartly, fashionably, and consciously. All of our market picks are independently selected. If you buy something we link to on our site, Jetsetter may earn commission.