- 1 PatBO Camila Tie-Front Tunic
- 2 PALOMA BLUE Faye Dress
- 3 Loup Charmant Kassos Ruffled Cotton-Voile Dress
- 4 Raviya Embroidered 3/4-Sleeve Dress Cover-Up
- 5 Tommy Bahama Floral Isles Cover-Up Shirt
- 6 Anthropologie Pippa Dip-Dyed Tank Dress
- 7 Kos Resort Tropical Sarong Skirt
- 8 Robin Piccone Ava Stripe Cover-Up Tunic
- 9 Coolchange Serena Dress
- 10 Marie France Van Damme Boubou Kaftan
- 11 Anthropologie Joshua Tree Caftan
- 12 FARM Rio Palm Sunset Sarong
- 13 Charo Ruiz Kayla Crocheted Lace and Floral-Print Voile Kaftan
- 14 Saylor Patrice Jumpsuit
- 15 Faithfull The Brand Meridian Pants
- 16 H&M Jacquard-Weave Poncho
- 17 Reformation Fern Dress
- 18 Xhilaration Flamingo Embroidery Kaftan Cover-Up
18 Cover-Ups to Rock on the Beach This Summer
A beach vacation is one of those rare times when it's okay to wear little more than a swimsuit and sandals for days at a time. Of course, if you want to do more than just sit on the sand—say, hit the beach bar or go shopping—you'll want to slip into something that offers a bit more coverage. Here, 18 beach cover-ups that'll do just that while injecting extra personality into your seaside look. Get shopping!
PatBO Camila Tie-Front Tunic
Opt for this printed tie-front tunic for major beach-glam vibes.
PALOMA BLUE Faye Dress
Off the beach, we'd wear this swing-inspired dress with a pair of white trainers and a jean jacket.
Tommy Bahama Floral Isles Cover-Up Shirt
A non-fussy style that you can toss into your beach bag.
Anthropologie Pippa Dip-Dyed Tank Dress
Put your favorite swimsuit on display underneath this dip-dyed pullover.
Kos Resort Tropical Sarong Skirt
Try out a tropical Brazilian look with this sarong from Kos Resort.
Robin Piccone Ava Stripe Cover-Up Tunic
For an East Coast beach vacay, we love this navy-and-white striped nautical number.
Coolchange Serena Dress
This Coolchange dress is crafted in Bali by local artisans, designed with the island in mind.
Marie France Van Damme Boubou Kaftan
Glam gals, go for this luxe striped cotton and silk kaftan. The tassels add a little something extra.
Anthropologie Joshua Tree Caftan
We love this easy, breezy, baby blue pullover from Anthropologie.
FARM Rio Palm Sunset Sarong
Headed to a see-and-be-seen type of island? Dress to impress with a chic and eccentric sarong skirt.
Charo Ruiz Kayla Crocheted Lace and Floral-Print Voile Kaftan
Yes, it's a splurge, but Charo Ruiz's loose kaftan is skillfully crafted, and the style, while bold, is truly timeless.
Saylor Patrice Jumpsuit
This unique jumpsuit manages thigh-high slits and a plunging neckline while still covering up enough to take you from the beach to the bar.
Faithfull The Brand Meridian Pants
H&M Jacquard-Weave Poncho
On a budget? This affordable H&M poncho won't break the bank but will make you look like a million bucks.
Reformation Fern Dress
Bare some leg with this sweetheart-necked minidress from Reformation. The vibrant green color will look stunning on the sand.
Xhilaration Flamingo Embroidery Kaftan Cover-Up
For a playful pick, we love this flamingo-embroidered kaftan that shows a little suit with its semi-sheer fabric.
Beach Day Necessities
- How to Look Like the Most Stylish Woman in the Airport
- 15 Top-Rated Natural Deodorants That ACTUALLY Work
- 13 Sheet Masks to Take on *All* of Your Flights
Here at Jetsetter, our style editors curate everything you need to travel—and live—smartly, fashionably, and consciously. All of our market picks are independently selected. If you buy something we link to on our site, Jetsetter may earn commission.