- 1 ULLA JOHNSON Primrose Ruffled Chiffon Dress
- 2 Everlane The Cashmere Turtleneck Dress
- 3 STINE GOYA Liv Crushed-Velvet Maxi Dress
- 4 Reformation Josephine Dress
- 5 Anthropologie Tiered Leopard Dress
- 6 GANNI Floral Twist Dress
- 7 Farrow Heidi Ruffle Sleeve Dress in Rust
- 8 RIXO LONDON Erin Printed Silk Midi Dress
- 9 BODEN Belted Stripe Midi Dress
- 10 SOLACE LONDON Celina Ribbed Knit Dress
- 11 LAFAYETTE 148 NEW YORK Delancy Silk Dress
- 12 Alexis Marcas Long Sleeve Printed Midi Dress
- 13 Lou & Grey Turtleneck Sweater Dress
- 14 CHLOÉ Cutout Knitted Midi Dress
- 15 Reformation Sydney Dress
- 16 Zimmermann Tempest Silk Floral Mini Dress
16 Long-Sleeve Dresses to Flaunt This Winter
It’s tempting to shove all dresses into storage come November, but this season, we’re not letting the cooler temps stop us from donning stylish frocks—especially ones that have long sleeves. Below, we rounded up our favorite late-fall-appropriate minis, midis, and maxis in stores now.
ULLA JOHNSON Primrose Ruffled Chiffon Dress
If you’ve been searching for the perfect Thanksgiving outfit, look no further. Boasting tiny floral prints, an iconic fall color palette, and an asymmetric midi hem, this boho-chic dress is totally on-trend. Plus, it’s flowy and loose—the best fit for a big turkey dinner.
Everlane The Cashmere Turtleneck Dress
This cashmere turtleneck dress is cozy by day, but elevated for evening when paired with sheer black tights and suede over-the-knee boots.
Reformation Josephine Dress
Minimal and modest with a touch of whimsical charm, the Josephine dress from Reformation is an easy choice for anything from an office holiday party to a festive dinner with the in-laws.
Anthropologie Tiered Leopard Dress
Going for something spunky? Nothing beats leopard print—especially when paired with strappy heels and a dark burgundy lipstick.
Farrow Heidi Ruffle Sleeve Dress in Rust
This mini may lack length, but it’s definitely not short on sass. With ruffle sleeves, elasticized cuffs, and a loose shift fit, it’ll make you the coolest girl in the room (and for only $65!).
RIXO LONDON Erin Printed Silk Midi Dress
We’re starry-eyed over this dress from RIXO London. The 100% silk midi with gold stars and polka dots is the ultimate party look.
BODEN Belted Stripe Midi Dress
Feel the holiday spirit with this sophisticated red and white striped frock from Boden. The midi looks great paired with black suede knee-high boots.
SOLACE LONDON Celina Ribbed Knit Dress
Want something dramatic? This hot pink knit look says it all—just check out those sleeves!
Alexis Marcas Long Sleeve Printed Midi Dress
This multi-seasonal midi will last you all the way through spring—wear it now with rustic brown mid-calf boots, and then pair with sandals or wedges come March.
Lou & Grey Turtleneck Sweater Dress
For those with a more minimalistic style, this turtleneck sweater dress from Lou & Grey is a must-buy. The toasty camel color is rich-looking (not to mention the luxe feel of merino wool), but at an affordable price.
CHLOÉ Cutout Knitted Midi Dress
A totally new take on something as simple as a sweater dress? Leave it to Chloé to work in an avant-garde silhouette with side cutouts and a slit skirt. You’ll never again think of brown wool as boring.
Reformation Sydney Dress
Reformation’s flirty Sydney Dress makes for a fabulous NYE party look—the fitted bodice and sweetheart neckline create the perfect balance of sultry and saccharine.
Zimmermann Tempest Silk Floral Mini Dress
The biggest wow factor of all? This from-the-runway mini from Zimmermann. Floral silk, a high neck scarf tie, cutout side details, ruffles, an asymmetric hem, the romantic color palette...we simply can’t choose our favorite part.
- Everything You Need for the Coziest Winter Imaginable
- Where to Go for the Holidays in 2018
- 15 Beauty Products We’re Adding to Our Winter Routines
Say "no" to FOMO.
Get in the loop.
Thanks for Signing Up!