- 1 Everlane The Oversized Alpaca Crew Sweater
- 2 Nili Lotan Nashira Cashmere Sweater
- 3 Anthropologie Ashlyn Plaid Kimono
- 4 Free People Angelic Balloon Sleeve Sweater
- 5 Michael Stars Sirene Cardigan
- 6 Modcloth Warm Affection Fuzzy Pullover Sweater
- 7 Ba&sh Amby Noir Sweater
- 8 Alex Mill Button-Embellished Cable-Knit
- 9 Lou & Grey Marled Ribtrim Boyfriend Cardigan
- 10 Frank and Oak Merino Mockneck
- 11 Rebecca Minkoff Liliana Striped & Color-Blocked Sweater
- 12 Madewell Ayres Wide Sleeve Pullover Sweater
- 13 Madeline Thompson Bebe Cashmere Sweater
- 14 GANNI Slub Knit Sweater
- 15 Mango Ribbed Knit Sweater
- 16 Cuyana Recycled Cashmere Mock Neck Sweater
- 17 & Other Stories Chunky Alpaca Blend Knitted Sweater
17 Cozy Fall Sweaters to Wear All Season Long
Style + Travel Editor | Instagram @jackiehoman | jackiehoman.com
Everlane The Oversized Alpaca Crew Sweater
For a casual vibe, you can't go wrong with an oversized pullover. Everlane's version is super soft, pill-resistant, and available in 10 chic colors.
Nili Lotan Nashira Cashmere Sweater
The turtleneck style is back again this season, and Nili Lotan's Nashira cashmere sweater does it just right. Dress it up with beige trousers for a monochromatic look, or pair with leggings for lounging.
Free People Angelic Balloon Sleeve Sweater
This lightweight crewneck delivers on drama with cool exaggerated balloon sleeves.
Michael Stars Sirene Cardigan
Cardigans have come back in a huge way this fall—and how cozy does this one look?!
Modcloth Warm Affection Fuzzy Pullover Sweater
Paired with straight-leg jeans and casual kicks, this fuzzy sweater practically begs to be worn on an Insta-worthy apple orchard excursion.
Ba&sh Amby Noir Sweater
Glam up your fall look with ba&sh's bedazzled backless Amby sweater. The soft angora knit is covered in rhinestones for a glitzy effect that's still comfy as can be.
Alex Mill Button-Embellished Cable-Knit
For those who prefer the classics, this cable-knit pullover from Alex Mill is a must-have.
Lou & Grey Marled Ribtrim Boyfriend Cardigan
Throw Lou & Grey's boyfriend cardigan over a tee and jeans for an easy borrowed-from-the-boys style, or dress it up with a silky cami and skirt underneath.
Frank and Oak Merino Mockneck
Madewell Ayres Wide Sleeve Pullover Sweater
This relaxed sweater is perfect for laid-back weekends and afternoons spent curled up on the couch. Its boxy shape and wide sleeves make it ultra cozy, and it's available in three colors and plus sizes.
Madeline Thompson Bebe Cashmere Sweater
Imagine the chicest traveler you know. She's wearing something like this cashmere sweater on the plane, isn't she? Steal her style with this version from Madeline Thompson.
Mango Ribbed Knit Sweater
For a modern take on the cardi, try this cropped ribbed-knit from Mango. Just add high-waisted pants to balance out the look.
Cuyana Recycled Cashmere Mock Neck Sweater
Cuyana is committed to environmental sustainability, and its mock neck sweater is no exception. The piece is made from a recycled cashmere blend using no extra dyes that harm the earth. Plus, the style is so effortless-looking.
& Other Stories Chunky Alpaca Blend Knitted Sweater
Bored of black, grey, and tan? Go for this funky purple pullover from & Other Stories. The color stands out in the crowd, but it's still slightly muted and fall-appropriate.
- 23 Holiday Gift Ideas for the Stylish Traveler
- 10 Stylish—and Affordable!—Places to Fly This Winter
- It’s Bootie Time: 13 Looks We’re Loving Now
Here at Jetsetter, our editors curate everything you need to travel—and live—smartly, fashionably, and consciously. All of our market picks are independently selected. If you buy something we link to on our site, Jetsetter may earn commission.
All products are independently selected by our writers and editors. If you buy something through our links, Jetsetter may earn an affiliate commission.