- 1 Stine Goya Justin Fair Isle Sweater
- 2 J.Crew Nordic Boots
- 3 Everlane The Teddy Beanie
- 4 Madewell Canvas Weekend Bag
- 5 Save the Duck Long Hooded Sherpa-Trim Coat
- 6 FITS Ultra Light Ski Over the Calf Wool Socks
- 7 Bernardo Packable Down & EcoPlume Coat
- 8 Burton Gore-Tex Mittens
- 9 L.L. Bean Wicked Good Slippers
- 10 Giro Axis Goggles
- 11 Patagonia Los Gatos Fleece Vest
- 12 DBPOWER N6 4K Action Camera
- 13 Summersalt The Everywhere Pant
- 14 Le Labo Lip Balm
- 15 AllSaints Thermal Scarf
- 16 Warby Parker Hunt Jet Black Sunglasses
- 17 Patagonia Women's Powder Bowl Pants
What to Pack For Your Next Ski Vacation
Not sure what to wear on your upcoming ski trip? Forget '80s-esque neon ski pants, ugly Christmas sweaters, and Uggs. Instead, conquer the slopes in style with these 17 ski (and après-ski) fashion and accessory picks.
Style + Travel Editor | Instagram @jackiehoman | jackiehoman.com
Stine Goya Justin Fair Isle Sweater
Everlane The Teddy Beanie
Blistering winds don't stand a chance against this bouclé wool hat from Everlane.
Patagonia Los Gatos Fleece Vest
Not quite cold enough for a full-on parka? Patagonia's pile fleece vest offers just enough insulation to keep you warm.
- Everlane’s New Arrivals Are Here, and They’re PERFECT
- 30 Things JS Editors Are Splurging on This November
- The Best Winter Weekend Getaways from Boston
Here at Jetsetter, our editors curate everything you need to travel—and live—smartly, fashionably, and consciously. All of our market picks are independently selected. If you buy something we link to on our site, Jetsetter may earn commission.
All products are independently selected by our writers and editors. If you buy something through our links, Jetsetter may earn an affiliate commission.