- 1 Nespresso Vertuo Coffee and Espresso Machine
- 2 Aesop The Humourist Cleanser & Balm Set
- 3 Warby Parker Cleo Sunglasses
- 4 White + Warren Cashmere Travel Wrap
- 5 Keith Titanium Pocket Flask
- 6 Everlane Oversized Alpaca Crew
- 7 Sony WH1000XM3 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 8 Dear Girls: Intimate Tales, Untold Secrets & Advice for Living Your Best Life by Ali Wong
- 9 J.Crew Ribbed Cashmere Beanie
- 10 Winc Wine Subscription
- 11 Glossier Mega Greens Galaxy Detox Face Mask
- 12 Flyby Hangover Cure & Prevention Pills
- 13 UGGpure Alena Suede Slipper Bootie
- 14 Home Chef Meal Delivery Service
- 15 Everlane Re:Down Sleeping Bag Puffer
- 16 Herbivore Botanicals Self Love Bath and Body Ritual Kit
Our Essential Holiday Survival Guide for 2019
The holidays are almost here, and we're getting in survival mode. Yes, we love the carols, the twinkly lights, and the merry, merry spirit, but let's not pretend it's not also one big, pounding headache. With that in mind, we've put together a survival checklist to gift yourself, your friend, your mother... or whomever else you think needs it this season.
Nespresso Vertuo Coffee and Espresso Machine
Our coffee intake goes way up during the holidays (frankly, we can't imagine getting through the season without three cups a day, at least). Nespresso's sleek Vertuo coffee and espresso machine delivers serious punch thanks to its high-tech brewing system, which extracts the very richest taste and texture from each capsule—whether your palate tends toward Paris Madeline or Cafe de Cuba. Bonus: the cup is made within seconds and is topped off with the brand's signature smooth crema.
Aesop The Humourist Cleanser & Balm Set
Warby Parker Cleo Sunglasses
Protect your peepers from the winter rays with these Warby Parker Cleo sunglasses. It may be cold outside but that doesn't mean the sun don't shine.
Dear Girls: Intimate Tales, Untold Secrets & Advice for Living Your Best Life by Ali Wong
UGGpure Alena Suede Slipper Bootie
Anyone who doesn't own a snug pair of slippers for winter is doing something wrong. These suede booties are the coziest things we've ever tried—perfect for bopping around the house during lazy days.
- What to Pack For Your Next Ski Vacation
- 8 Experience Gift Ideas in NYC for The Person Who Has It All
- The Best Winter Weekend Getaways from Boston
Here at Jetsetter, our editors curate everything you need to travel—and live—smartly, fashionably, and consciously. All of our market picks are independently selected. If you buy something we link to on our site, Jetsetter may earn commission.
All products are independently selected by our writers and editors. If you buy something through our links, Jetsetter may earn an affiliate commission.