- 1 IGK Offline 3-Minute Hydration Hair Mask
- 2 Playa Healing Hair Masque
- 3 Living Libations Honey Myrtle Deep Conditioning Mask
- 4 Yarok Feed Your Moisture Masque
- 5 Rahua Omega 9 Hair Mask
- 6 Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 Repairing Treatment
- 7 OGX Extra Strength Argan Oil Of Morocco Hair Mask
- 8 SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Treatment Masque
- 9 Aesop Rose Hair & Scalp Moisturising Masque
- 10 Amika Soulfood Nourishing Mask
- 11 Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask
- 12 Bumble and Bumble Curl Butter Masque
- 13 Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask
- 14 Kiehl’s Olive Fruit Oil Deeply Repairative Hair Pak
- 15 Leonor Greyl Masque Quintessence Deep Nourishing Treatment Mask
The Best Hair Masks to Try During Quarantine
If your hair’s used to getting colored, blow-dried, styled with hot tools, or all of the above, why not give it a little break during quarantine? Use this time to replenish your roots and soften up your strands with the help of a healing hair mask. Below, we rounded up 15 that are sure to deliver.
Style + Travel Editor | Instagram @jackiehoman | jackiehoman.com
Playa Healing Hair Masque
Living Libations Honey Myrtle Deep Conditioning Mask
Living Libations is all about natural beauty, crafting its products from organic, wild-harvested herbs and essential oils. The Honey Myrtle Deep Conditioning Mask can boost damaged hair in a few ways: as a rinse-off conditioner in the shower; as a leave-on overnight mask to be rinsed in the morning; or sparingly as a styling agent, focusing on the tips.
RELATED: 17 Products to Repair Your Dry Hair
Rahua Omega 9 Hair Mask
We love Rahua not only for its quality products but for the brand’s sustainable mission as well. The founders are dedicated to working alongside the indigenous people of the Amazon to source ingredients only from self-sustained forests, and the rahua oil is respectfully created through an ancient ceremonial process. Using this rahua oil and other plant-based ingredients, the Omega 9 Hair Mask is meant to work like an in-salon treatment at home, to be used once a week to keep hair strong and shiny.
Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 Repairing Treatment
If you’re into beauty, you’ve probably heard about Olaplex—the cult-favorite Hair Perfector No 3 works on a molecular level to repair broken bonds in hair, strengthening its structure and visibly improving its texture. This is a must for extremely dry or damaged hair.
Aesop Rose Hair & Scalp Moisturising Masque
We’re always recommending Aesop’s hand lotions and gift sets because they feel incredibly luxurious, from the scents to the packaging. The brand’s hair and scalp masque is no exception—it leaves strands lustrous and relieves dryness and flakiness, all in a minimalist-chic tube worthy of your top shelf.
Amika Soulfood Nourishing Mask
Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask
Moroccanoil makes several different top-rated hair masks for different types: smoothing for frizzy hair, weightless hydrating for fine dry hair, intense hydrating for medium to thick dry hair. We especially like the restorative hair mask for weakened or damaged hair, featuring keratin and fatty acids to build strength and elasticity.
Bumble and Bumble Curl Butter Masque
Curly-haired girls, this one’s for you. Bumble and Bumble’s Curl Butter promises to leave hair springy with its combo of Brazilian oils. It can be used as a rinse-off treatment in the shower after shampooing and conditioning or can be applied to dry hair before shampooing for extra impact.
Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask
Kiehl’s Olive Fruit Oil Deeply Repairative Hair Pak
If your hair’s been overexposed to sunlight or excessive heat styling, Kiehl’s will get it back into shape in no time with its Deeply Repairative Hair Pak. The product uses a mix of natural ingredients (including avocado oil, lemon extract, and olive fruit oil) and advanced scientific technologies to restore strands and prevent future damage.
- JS Editors’ April Shopping Haul: Everything We’re Buying This Month
- 19 Cool Things to Buy on Amazon This April
- The 15 Best Face Moisturizers to Save Your Dry Skin
All products are independently selected by our writers and editors. If you buy something through our links, Jetsetter may earn an affiliate commission.