- 1 Stand Studio Taylor Faux Fur Midi-coat
- 2 & Other Stories Slouchy Oversized Turtleneck Sweater
- 3 Levi’s Wedgie Icon Jeans
- 4 Stuart Weitzman McKenzie Boot
- 5 Zimmerman Espionage Plisse Blouse
- 6 Blank Denim The Principle Mid Rise Vegan Leather Skinny Pants
- 7 Cami NYC The Olivia Silk-blend Lamé Camisole
- 8 J. Crew Cashmere V-neck Boyfriend Cardigan
- 9 Frame Le Mini Boot Mid-rise Jeans
- 10 Schutz Bette Bootie
- 11 Reformation Valentin Dress
- 12 Grayson Tall Boot
- 13 Loft Bootcut Corduory Pants
- 14 Mango Stand Collar T-shirt
- 15 See by Chloe Vinyl-trimmed Denim Skirt
- 16 Muubaa Leather Jacket
- 17 Hat Attack Chic Muffler
- 18 My Accessories London Oatmeal Knitted Beanie
- 19 Canada Goose Gabriola Parka
- 20 Warmen Women’s Lambskin Touchscreen Leather Gloves
- 21 Dolan Ophelia Jacket
21 Timeless Pieces to Splurge on This Winter
There are certain timeless pieces every woman should have in her winter wardrobe. From a black leather jacket to a cashmere wrap, here are 21 classics hand-picked by our style editors.
Stand Studio Taylor Faux Fur Midi-coat
We’re alternating this chocolatey faux coat with our parka. It's an instant outfit upgrade. (And keep reading for our parka pick.)
& Other Stories Slouchy Oversized Turtleneck Sweater
Slouchy and effortless, this is our go-to turtleneck sweater this season.
Levi’s Wedgie Icon Jeans
In spite of its unfortunate name, the Levi's Wedgie gives good butt. And it’s the perfect light wash.
Zimmerman Espionage Plisse Blouse
Blank Denim The Principle Mid Rise Vegan Leather Skinny Pants
Throw these black vegan leather pants on with sneakers and a sweatshirt, or dress them up for a night out. Either way, they look super cool.
Cami NYC The Olivia Silk-blend Lamé Camisole
For a dose of disco glam, we’ll be wearing this under a cardigan or blazer for special nights out.
J. Crew Cashmere V-neck Boyfriend Cardigan
Frame Le Mini Boot Mid-rise Jeans
We love a straight leg, but we’re equally into flares and bootcuts right now. They’re super flattering and feel fresh.
Schutz Bette Bootie
A kitten heel bootie adds just the right dose of sexy for a nighttime look.
Reformation Valentin Dress
It’s all about long sleeves this winter. We love this midi length dress with its mock neck, sexy side slit, and gorgeous flower print.
Grayson Tall Boot
Loft Bootcut Corduory Pants
It’s corduroy weather, and this rich plummy brown bootleg style is the best way to wear them.
See by Chloe Vinyl-trimmed Denim Skirt
To take a break from pants, we’re wearing this cool dark denim skirt with a pair of thick tights and tall boots.
Muubaa Leather Jacket
When it comes to leather jackets, this shacket style is a great alternative to a classic biker, and more layer-friendly.
Hat Attack Chic Muffler
We say the bigger the better when it comes to a winter scarf. It’s all about the cozy.
My Accessories London Oatmeal Knitted Beanie
This chunky knit beanie in snow-white is a nice alternative to black.
Canada Goose Gabriola Parka
Yes, it’s your standard black parka, but it’s a great one. No need to reinvent the wheel here.
Warmen Women’s Lambskin Touchscreen Leather Gloves
These lambskin touchscreen leather gloves are fleece-lined and look sharp. Most importantly, they won’t get in the way of texting.
Dolan Ophelia Jacket
You can't go wrong with this kimono-style blazer. It’s a fun alternative to your standard black or gray.
- 5 Winter Outfits We Love and Where to Wear Them
- 26 Wardrobe Essentials Every Woman Needs for 2020
- 7 Fashion Resolutions to Take On This Year
Here at Jetsetter, our editors curate everything you need to travel—and live—smartly, fashionably, and consciously. All of our market picks are independently selected. If you buy something we link to on our site, Jetsetter may earn commission.
All products are independently selected by our writers and editors. If you buy something through our links, Jetsetter may earn an affiliate commission.