- 1 Dion Lee Fine Knot Swimsuit
- 2 Kate Spade New York Lemon Beach Bikini
- 3 Seafolly Inka Rib 80s Tank One Piece Swimsuit
- 4 Vince Camuto Surf Shades V-Neck Wrap Tie One-Piece
- 6 Sébastien Emilie Two-Tone One-Shoulder Swimsuit
- 7 Made by Dawn Mauve Ribbed Bikini
- 8 Solid & Striped Anne Marie Open Back One-Piece Swimsuit
- 9 The Ones Who Margot One-Piece Swimsuit in Emerald
- 10 Ganni Shirred Floral-Print Bikini
- 11 Chiara Boni La Petite Robe Arinette Asymmetric Peplum One-Piece Swimsuit
- 12 Carmen Marc Valvo Plunge Halter One-Piece Swimsuit
- 13 Out From Under Printed Tulip Underwire Bikini Top
Quick, Grab These Cute Swimsuits Before They’re Gone!
Welcome back to our weekly sale roundup, where we compile the best of the best shopping deals across the web. In this edition, we're talking swimwear—from chic one-pieces to flirty bikinis and bright prints to sleek solids. Below, shop our 12 favorites to wear all summer long.
Style + Travel Editor | Instagram @jackiehoman | jackiehoman.com
Dion Lee Fine Knot Swimsuit
If understated elegance is what you're after, this is the suit for you. It looks pretty simple from the front, but the low scoop back and skinny crossover straps add an unexpected splash of excitement.
Kate Spade New York Lemon Beach Bikini
Nothing says summer like a lemon-y bikini. This printed Kate Spade New York top features adjustable spaghetti straps and removable cups, with bottoms to match in either a classic bikini cut or a cutesy ruffled version.
Seafolly Inka Rib 80s Tank One Piece Swimsuit
Throw it back to the '80s with a retro tank one-piece. Seafolly's known for its high-quality, beach-ready offerings, so you know this suit will hold up to a dive in the ocean.
Vince Camuto Surf Shades V-Neck Wrap Tie One-Piece
Take your favorite wrap dress, and make it swimwear—that's what you get with this stylish one-piece. It flatters the bust with a V-neckline while providing enough coverage to ensure you won't slip out.
Sébastien Emilie Two-Tone One-Shoulder Swimsuit
Test out a few trends in a single look with this punchy, color-blocked, one-shoulder suit from sustainable swimwear brand Sébastien.
Made by Dawn Mauve Ribbed Bikini
This unique ribbed suit from Made by Dawn allows for lots of customization—you can go with the bandeau top and high-waist bottom (pictured here), or mix and match with the bralette bikini top or Brazilian bikini bottom in the same fabric.
Solid & Striped Anne Marie Open Back One-Piece Swimsuit
Want all eyes on you at the beach? This one-piece will make it happen, with its low back and showstopping bright colors.
Ganni Shirred Floral-Print Bikini
Ganni for $84? We'll take it! The longline top and high-waist bottom (sold together as a set) are great for those who prefer not to bare it all.
Carmen Marc Valvo Plunge Halter One-Piece Swimsuit
Channel your inner goddess with this angelic ivory-colored halter one-piece from Carmen Marc Valvo. The back features shirring and a full-coverage bottom.
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- This Season’s Best Summer Dresses for the Urban Jetsetter
- 14 Cool Things to Buy on Amazon This July
Here at Jetsetter, our style editors curate everything you need to travel—and live—smartly, fashionably, and consciously. All of our market picks are independently selected. If you buy something we link to on our site, Jetsetter may earn commission. We make an effort to update links when possible, but please note that sales end, deals expire, and all prices are subject to change.
All products are independently selected by our writers and editors. If you buy something through our links, Jetsetter may earn an affiliate commission.