- 1 Supergoop! Poof Mineral Part and Scalp Powder SPF 45
- 2 Living Proof No Frizz Humidity Shield
- 3 Ouai Wave Spray
- 4 Rahua Hydration Detangler + UV Barrier
- 5 Klorane Sun Radiance Protective Oil with Ylang Ylang Wax
- 6 Mason Pearson Rake Comb
- 7 Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 Repairing Treatment
- 8 IGK Thirsty Girl Coconut Milk Leave-In Conditioner
- 9 Bumble and Bumble Solid & Striped Surf Spray
- 10 Garnier Fructis Hair Smoothing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask
- 11 Swim Spray Chlorine Removal Spray
- 12 Sachajuan Hair After the Sun
- 13 Philip Kingsley Swimcap Cream
- 14 Shhhowercap
- 15 Amika Bust your Brass Cool Blonde Shampoo
- 16 Moroccanoil Beach Wave Mousse
- 17 Christophe Robin Hydrating Leave-In Detangling Mist
- 18 Verb Hydrating Hair Mask
- 19 TIGI Bed Head Beach Me Wave Defining Gel Mist
19 Miracle-Working Hair Products for the Beach
Supergoop! Poof Mineral Part and Scalp Powder SPF 45
We don't have to tell you how important it is to slather your body with sunscreen, but it's easy to forget that your scalp needs protection from the rays, too. This unique new powder sunscreen from Supergoop! sprays onto your part to keep all exposed skin safe and burn-free. And don't worry about white hair; the product rubs in like a dry shampoo to go completely undetected.
Living Proof No Frizz Humidity Shield
Ouai Wave Spray
If you haven’t already, meet Ouai, the new darling on the block of best hair products for the beach. Jen Atkin is the lady behind the brand, with a laundry list of celebrity clients including Chrissy Teigen and the Kardashian clan. Leading the pack of products is this Wave Spray, made with rice protein instead of sea salt. Just spritz-and-go for a celeb-approved beachy wave look.
RELATED: 16 Stylish Beach Bags for Summer
Rahua Hydration Detangler + UV Barrier
Klorane Sun Radiance Protective Oil with Ylang Ylang Wax
Mason Pearson Rake Comb
Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 Repairing Treatment
Thinking of going blonde for the summer? Invest in Olaplex. It’s a treatment that has been dubbed “game changing” by celeb stylists like Guy Tang and Tracey Cunningham. The magical potion repairs the disulfide bonds that are separated as a result of chemical treatments or heat styling, leaving locks just as soft, shiny, and resilient as virgin hair. To use, simply comb through wet hair, leave on for a minimum of 10 minutes, and then follow with shampoo and conditioner.
Bumble and Bumble Solid & Striped Surf Spray
Bumble & Bumble’s Surf Spray is the OG of beach hair products. Launched in 2001, it was the first salt-infused hair product to hit shelves. We’re excited to re-visit the tried and true formula in two limited edition sprays: the floral-scented Montauk Dunes, and the tropical-inspired Malibu Beach.
RELATED: Where to Go in the Hamptons in 2019
Sachajuan Hair After the Sun
Amika Bust your Brass Cool Blonde Shampoo
Summer savings are for weekends away and extra drinks on the patio—not for last-minute trips to the colorist. Which is why a purple shampoo is the #1 product all blondes should have in their summer beauty arsenal. This Amika ‘poo perfectly tones your blonde strands, canceling out all warm, brassy notes, while adding bounce and softness to your tresses. For best results, follow with the brand’s ultra-violet conditioner.
Moroccanoil Beach Wave Mousse
Moroccanoil Beach Wave Mousse has made waves (pun intended) in the beauty industry for its ability to perfectly coif that dreamy beach texture without using sea salt (which can be drying). In addition to its waving effects, the product uses argan oil to nourish hair and UV absorbers to protect its color.
Verb Hydrating Hair Mask
If you’ve spent all day at the beach, smooth this vegan and gluten-free mask over freshly-washed hair to restore luster and lock in moisture. The formula delivers an optimal blend of transformative nutrients like glycerin and babaso oil, and can be used once a week to hydrate and nourish sun-damaged hair.
TIGI Bed Head Beach Me Wave Defining Gel Mist
- How to Look Like the Most Stylish Woman in the Airport
- 15 Top-Rated Natural Deodorants That ACTUALLY Work
- 13 Sheet Masks to Take on *All* of Your Flights
Here at Jetsetter, our style editors curate everything you need to travel—and live—smartly, fashionably, and consciously. All of our market picks are independently selected. If you buy something we link to on our site, Jetsetter may earn commission.