- 1 Loup Charmant Adelaide linen maxi dress
- 2 DÔEN Jasmine floral-print maxi dress
- 3 Reformation Monique Dress
- 4 Sea Lucia Smocked Mini Dress
- 5 Free People Love of My Life Midi Dress
- 6 & Other Stories Ruffle Tier Maxi Dress
- 7 Reformation Delilah Dress
- 8 Urban Renewal Remnants Silky Midi Slip Dress
- 9 Xirena Bardot Dress
- 10 Vince Rolled Sleeve Shirt Dress
- 11 & Other Stories Printed Ruffle Bib Midi Dress
- 12 & Other Stories Ruffled Floral Maxi Dress
- 13 Raey V-Neck crinkled-silk midi slip dress
- 14 Veronica Beard Dorado ruffle floral-print mini dress
The Best Summer Dresses for the Urban Jetsetter
It’s summer dress time, Jetsetters, and we’re wearing them every which way: short, long, fuss-free, frilly, strappy, sleeved—it’s all good. We’ve sorted through tons of options to bring you 14 of the best dresses out there now.
Loup Charmant Adelaide linen maxi dress
Loup Charmant's dresses are the best at channeling vacation mood. Airy and elegant, this salmon-hued delight is perfect for a sunset stroll.
DÔEN Jasmine floral-print maxi dress
We can't get enough of this vintage-inspired DÔEN dress—the shoulder ties, the close-fitting bodice, the floaty skirt—it just works so well.
Reformation Monique Dress
Go for a simple silhouette in summer’s quintessential fabric for a truly versatile summer closet staple—slip it on over a bathing suit, wear it around town with sneakers, or dress it up with a sandal. It’s a no-brainer.
Sea Lucia Smocked Mini Dress
Legs for days, Jetsetters. We love the pretty print on this short and sweet number.
Free People Love of My Life Midi Dress
& Other Stories Ruffle Tier Maxi Dress
On particularly hot days, our go-to is a floaty sundress. This sweet floral choice is the ultimate in summer ease.
Reformation Delilah Dress
Even with sleeves, this lightweight 100% organic cotton midi feels breezy. We love the pretty print, too (and the blue paisley option is just as cool).
Xirena Bardot Dress
We’re clearly into prints this summer. This colorful look is particularly eye-catching.
Vince Rolled Sleeve Shirt Dress
A timeless shirt dress in bright white is always chic. The subtle stripe and rolled sleeve on this Vince version gives the classic an extra kick.
& Other Stories Printed Ruffle Bib Midi Dress
It may not be light and bright, but ruffles and a floaty silhouette keep this darker-toned print breezy and cool.
& Other Stories Ruffled Floral Maxi Dress
If you're attending a wedding this summer, this ruffled floral maxi dress is the dress to wear.
Raey V-Neck crinkled-silk midi slip dress
You can't go wrong with a pop of color, and this tangerine number is a charmer.
Veronica Beard Dorado ruffle floral-print mini dress
The balloon sleeves balance the flounced mini, and silk rolls up nice and small to throw in a bag. Winner.
- What to Wear on a Summer Date: 5 Ideas for Guys and Ladies
- Quick, Grab these Swimsuits Before They’re Gone!
- The 15 Best Designer Beach Bags
Here at Jetsetter, our editors curate everything you need to travel—and live—smartly, fashionably, and consciously. All of our market picks are independently selected. If you buy something we link to on our site, Jetsetter may earn commission.