- 1 J.Crew Stretch Short in Camo
- 2 Bonobos Stretch Washed Chino Shorts
- 3 Everlane The Boardshort
- 4 Todd Snyder Tropical Wool Suit Short
- 5 Everlane Midweight Chino Slim Short in Coral
- 6 J.Crew Stretch Dock Short in Chambray
- 7 Urban Outfitters Lucian Knit Volley Short
- 8 Everlane Midweight Drawstring Short
The Best Men’s Summer Shorts for All Your Travels
Every modern guy's travel wardrobe should include a vast collection of summer shorts. There are those needed for exploring the streets of Lisbon...for hitting the beaches of Italy and the waterfront bar... for classier dinners out when it's too damn hot for pants. These 8 best men's summer shorts will keep your style game on point throughout the warmer months.
J.Crew Stretch Short in Camo
These camo shorts are on trend for summer and the added stretch keeps things comfortable and cool.
Bonobos Stretch Washed Chino Shorts
A classic pair of khaki shorts is a must-have for summer. The Bonobos Stretch Washed Chino Shorts comes in 25 colors, four lengths, and slim and standard fit so you can match them with everything in your closet.
Everlane The Boardshort
Todd Snyder Tropical Wool Suit Short
Wool in the Summer? Believe it! These lightweight wool shorts will keep you cool and looking sharp through wedding season.
Everlane Midweight Chino Slim Short in Coral
Millennial pink is not just for girls. With a 2-way stretch and breathable cotton, these midweight Chino slim shorts make a bold statement.
J.Crew Stretch Dock Short in Chambray
Ditch those dingy denim cutoffs and opt for these chambray dock shorts from J.Crew.
Urban Outfitters Lucian Knit Volley Short
Everlane Midweight Drawstring Short
Dress these up with a button up or throw on a t-shirt and go.
- The Most Underrated Places in Greece
- 6 Stylish New Hotels in Coachella Valley
- Incredible Places to Visit in the US Now
All products are independently selected by our writers and editors. If you buy something through our links, Jetsetter may earn an affiliate commission.