- 1 Mango Faux Shearling Coat
- 2 Vince Quilted Puffer Coat
- 3 Everlane The Re:Down Sleeping Bag Puffer
- 4 Helmut Lang Shaggy Fur Belted Coat
- 5 J. Crew Double Breasted Trench Coat
- 6 Mackage Harlowe-CR Luxe Down Coat
- 7 Soia & Kyo Rubina Coat
- 8 Vince Double Breasted Alpaca Long Coat
- 9 Boden Bell Coat
- 10 Orolay Hooded Winter Jacket
- 11 Sea Amber Double Breasted Wool Coat
- 12 Moon River Tie Waist Faux Fur Jacket
- 13 Everlane The Cocoon Coat
- 14 Patagonia Women's Silent Down Jacket
The Best Winter Coats for Women This Year
Not to state the obvious, but it’s going to get cold(er). Fall’s milder temps make it the ideal jacket-wearing season, but the real cold calls for a real coat. So, this year we’ll be bundling up in classic long coats in heavy fabrics, plush and cozy faux fur, and, of course, parkas and puffers for days we don’t want to mess around. Whatever the vibe, here are 14 of the best women's coats that are sure to keep you toasty.
Mango Faux Shearling Coat
Mango’s shearling coat is the perfect way to do winter white. Could this be any more snuggly?
Vince Quilted Puffer Coat
This Vince coat is evidence that there is such a thing as an elegant puffer.
Helmut Lang Shaggy Fur Belted Coat
If you’re into cuddly blankets as outerwear, this is the one for you. So cozy, yet so remarkably chic.
J. Crew Double Breasted Trench Coat
We’re really into the neutral greenish-gray color of this stylish wool trench. Turn up the collar, cinch the belt, and you’ll be ready to face the cold.
Mackage Harlowe-CR Luxe Down Coat
A classic black parka is always a solid choice, and we'd dare to say this Mackage version is perfect.
Soia & Kyo Rubina Coat
As plush and velvety-feeling as it looks, this cozy coat is a heavyweight wool. Throw it on over practically anything.
Vince Double Breasted Alpaca Long Coat
Alpaca is known for its warmth, but often feels softer and lighter than wool or cashmere. In a sea of black coats, this chic cherry will pop.
Sea Amber Double Breasted Wool Coat
We are huge fans of classic long camel coats. They always look so classy, and Sea's oversized wool version also feels relaxed. It’ll work perfectly with all the chunky sweaters in your closet.
Everlane The Cocoon Coat
Everlane's double-faced wool Cocoon Coat radiates pure class. P.S.—It also comes in black, light gray, and dark green.
Patagonia Women's Silent Down Jacket
This Patagonia puffer jacket uses 100% recycled down (duck and goose down reclaimed from products that can't be resold) for warm insulation you can feel good about wearing.
- How to Pack the Perfect Suitcase in 6 Easy Steps
- Jackie’s Beauty Buys: 15 Items I’m Loving This Fall
- 19 Items to Pack in Your Carry-On For Every Flight
Here at Jetsetter, our editors curate everything you need to travel—and live—smartly, fashionably, and consciously. All of our market picks are independently selected. If you buy something we link to on our site, Jetsetter may earn commission.