- 1 Boll & Branch Eyelet Sheet Set
- 2 Meng Floral-Print Silk-Satin Robe
- 3 NakedCashmere Men's Peyton Sweater
- 4 Thelma The Ava Mule
- 5 Hook & Albert Leather Garment Weekender Bag
- 6 Fossil Hybrid Smartwatch
- 7 Miansai NYX Sterling Silver Cuff
- 8 Diptyque Candle Set
- 9 Wine of the Month Club Subscription
- 10 OLIVER PEOPLES X THE ROW Georgica Sunglasses
- 11 Wildling Empress Collection
- 12 Gucci GG Marmont Matelassé Mini Bag
- 13 Le Labo Rose 31 Eau de Parfum
- 14 PicoBrew Craft Beer Brewery System
- 15 Versace Floral Lace Bra
- 16 Aesop The Reveller Kit
- 17 Livana PerfectTemp Leather Cosmetic Case
- 18 Hyperice Hypervolt Vibration Massage Device
- 19 Gabriel & Co 14k Yellow Gold Diamond Station Necklace
- 20 Cold Picnic Torso Bathmat
- 21 Audio-Technica Professional Turntable
- 22 J. Hannah Form Ring I
22 Luxury Valentine’s Day Gifts Worth the Splurge
Looking to up the ante this Valentine's Day with a jaw-dropping present? We've combed the internet for every high-end item we'd gift if our pockets were as deep as our love. Here, 22 splurge-worthy items for the object of your affection.
Style + Travel Editor | Instagram @jackiehoman | jackiehoman.com
Boll & Branch Eyelet Sheet Set
Meng Floral-Print Silk-Satin Robe
NakedCashmere Men's Peyton Sweater
We love pretty much everything from NakedCashmere, but we're especially drawn to this simple crewneck for men.
Thelma The Ava Mule
Hook & Albert Leather Garment Weekender Bag
Fossil Hybrid Smartwatch
Say you want to track your heart rate and steps, but a Fitbit isn't quite chic enough for your style. That's where Fossil's Hybrid Smartwatch comes in. It looks like a fashion-forward accessory on the outside, but it's also equipped with customizable buttons and Bluetooth technology, so you can keep up with your fitness goals, control your music, preview texts, check the weather, and more.
Miansai NYX Sterling Silver Cuff
Diptyque Candle Set
Wine of the Month Club Subscription
Impress and indulge the oenophiles in your life with an assortment of hand-picked varietals from Wine of the Month Club's cellar master. You can choose to receive two reds, two whites, or one of each, and you can opt for shipments to arrive monthly, every other month, or quarterly.
RELATED: 20 Gift Ideas for Any Foodie
OLIVER PEOPLES X THE ROW Georgica Sunglasses
Wildling Empress Collection
Gucci GG Marmont Matelassé Mini Bag
Sure, it might set you back nearly a grand, but Gucci's mini GG Marmont is crafted in Italy with quilted leather and gold hardware reminiscent of the brand's '70s designs. It also comes in black and rose.
Le Labo Rose 31 Eau de Parfum
PicoBrew Craft Beer Brewery System
Versace Floral Lace Bra
Aesop The Reveller Kit
In our opinion, Aesop is one of the best brands to gift—the products feel special, and the packaging is always on point. The Reveller Kit comes with the cult-favorite Resurrection Aromatique Hand Wash and Hand Balm, plus a body cleanser and body balm.
Livana PerfectTemp Leather Cosmetic Case
Hyperice Hypervolt Vibration Massage Device
Gabriel & Co 14k Yellow Gold Diamond Station Necklace
Cold Picnic Torso Bathmat
Audio-Technica Professional Turntable
J. Hannah Form Ring I
- Where to Travel This February, According to Your Zodiac Sign
- Jackie’s Beauty Buys: 15 Items I’m Loving This Winter
- 5 Winter Outfits We Love—And Where to Wear Them
Here at Jetsetter, our editors curate everything you need to travel—and live—smartly, fashionably, and consciously. All of our market picks are independently selected. If you buy something we link to on our site, Jetsetter may earn commission.
All products are independently selected by our writers and editors. If you buy something through our links, Jetsetter may earn an affiliate commission.