- 1 No One Is Too Small to Make a Difference by Greta Thunberg
- 2 Gribouillis Soy Candle-Making Starter Set
- 3 Reusable Organic Cotton Bamboo Rounds
- 4 Ban.do 12-Month 2020 Planner
- 5 AmazonBasics Neoprene Dumbbells
- 6 Acorn Women's Oh Ewe II Slipper
- 7 Areaware Balancing Blocks
- 8 Calvin Klein Lightweight Chevron Packable Jacket
- 9 You Are a Badass at Making Money: Master the Mindset of Wealth
- 10 Rifle Paper Co. Notepad
- 11 YOGALAND Premium Yoga Mat with Carrier Strap
- 12 Baggu Reusable Shopping Bag
- 13 Riedel Swirl White Wine Glasses
- 14 Phocus Caffeinated Sparkling Water
- 15 Hestra Women's Wool Mittens
- 16 Codenames Game
- 17 Libratone Q Adapt On-Ear Wireless Headphones
- 18 KitchenAid Electric Kettle
- 19 Rosy Rings Botanical Lemon Blossom & Lychee Botanical Candle
- 20 Lingo: Around Europe in Sixty Languages
- 21 Par Avion Belgian Chocolate Chai Tea
21 Cool Things to Buy on Amazon This January
With winter temps keeping us indoors, there's no better time to indulge in a little online retail therapy. From unique wine glasses to inspiring reads, these are the things we'll soon have to keep us company.
Style + Travel Editor | Instagram @jackiehoman | jackiehoman.com
Gribouillis Soy Candle-Making Starter Set
Reusable Organic Cotton Bamboo Rounds
It's officially time to switch to eco-friendly products if you haven't already. For starters, try removing your makeup with these reusable, organic bamboo cotton rounds. With a two-layer design and washable material, just one pad is equivalent to 1,000 single-use rounds.
Hestra Women's Wool Mittens
It's prime time for skiing, and you need to stay warm on the slopes. We appreciate the classic look of these Hestra Nordic Knit mitts.
Libratone Q Adapt On-Ear Wireless Headphones
KitchenAid Electric Kettle
This pretty little kettle was made for tea and cocoa season.
Lingo: Around Europe in Sixty Languages
- 21 Cashmere Products We’re Coveting This Winter
- 10 Things JS Editors Are Splurging on This December
- 20 Cozy Sweaters to Slip into This Winter
Here at Jetsetter, our editors curate everything you need to travel—and live—smartly, fashionably, and consciously. All of our market picks are independently selected. If you buy something we link to on our site, Jetsetter may earn commission.
All products are independently selected by our writers and editors. If you buy something through our links, Jetsetter may earn an affiliate commission.