- 1 Letters of Note: An Eclectic Collection of Correspondence Deserving of a Wider Audience
- 2 CandleScience Soy Candle Making Starter Kit
- 3 AmazonBasics Neoprene Dumbbells
- 4 Rosy Rings Botanical Lemon Blossom & Lychee Botanical Candle
- 5 Acorn Women's Oh Ewe II Slipper
- 6 Premium Reusable Bamboo Cotton Rounds
- 7 Areaware Balancing Blocks
- 8 You Are a Badass at Making Money: Master the Mindset of Wealth
- 9 Rifle Paper Co. Notepad
- 10 YOGALAND Premium Yoga Mat with Carrier Strap
- 11 Baggu Reusable Shopping Bag
- 12 Women's Lightweight Packable Down Jacket
- 13 Riedel Swirl White Wine Glasses
- 14 Davidson's Loose Mulling Spice
- 15 Lole Stripe Mittens
- 16 Codenames Game
- 17 Libratone Q Adapt On-Ear Wireless Headphones
- 18 Rifle Paper Co. City Map Card Set
- 19 KitchenAid Electric Kettle
- 20 Lingo: Around Europe in Sixty Languages
- 21 Par Avion Belgian Chocolate Chai Tea
- 22 Out of Print Shakespeare Tote Bag
- 23 Dodocool Lightning Cable Keychain
23 Things We’re Buying on Amazon This January
With winter temps keeping us indoors, there's no better time to indulge in a little online retail therapy. From unique wine glasses to inspiring reads, these are the things we'll soon have to keep us company.
CandleScience Soy Candle Making Starter Kit
We love this DIY candle kit for a few reasons: it stimulates creativity (mixing and matching oils to create custom scents); it comes with all supplies and step-by-step instructions (so it's pretty much impossible to screw up); and it's eco-friendly (you can reuse old jars and tins from burned-down candles instead of throwing them away).
AmazonBasics Neoprene Dumbbells
When your gym gets taken over by hordes of New Year's Resolution-ers in January, turn to these dumbbells for an at-home workout instead.
Rosy Rings Botanical Lemon Blossom & Lychee Botanical Candle
Don't let the gloomy winter weather get you down. Light this lemon blossom candle, and you'll be surrounded with the scents of summertime.
Acorn Women's Oh Ewe II Slipper
Cozy up this season with full-coverage, sheepskin-lined, Cloud Cushion memory foam slippers from Acorn.
Areaware Balancing Blocks
Fun for kids and meditative for adults, these balancing blocks are crafted from sustainably harvested wood and add a chic design element into your home.
You Are a Badass at Making Money: Master the Mindset of Wealth
Money management—making it, saving it, and spending it wisely—consistently ranks as one of the most popular New Year's resolutions. If it's on your list, crack open this book for motivational tips from a pro.
Rifle Paper Co. Notepad
Baggu Reusable Shopping Bag
New year, new eco-friendly you, right? Help save the planet a 'lil at a time by shopping with this foldable, reusable tote from Baggu.
Riedel Swirl White Wine Glasses
Say cheers to the new year by swirling your favorite wine in these well-designed glasses.
Davidson's Loose Mulling Spice
With organic cinnamon, orange peel, allspice, and cloves, this pack of mulling spices will keep you in the seasonal mindset long after the festivities are over.
Lole Stripe Mittens
It's January, and you need to stay warm. We appreciate the slightly kooky look of these bright pink, thick-knitted mitts.
If you’re burned out on small talk after so many holiday celebrations, approach your next gathering with something to keep everyone busy. This social word game is easy to learn, fun for groups, and makes time fly by.
Libratone Q Adapt On-Ear Wireless Headphones
Dance down the street with these on-ear noise-cancelling headphones. The Bluetooth-enabled design is powered with 20+ hours of battery life and comes with four levels of noise control, so you decide how much of the world you're willing to hear.
KitchenAid Electric Kettle
This pretty little kettle was made for tea and cocoa season.
Lingo: Around Europe in Sixty Languages
Take a tour of Europe's myriad languages and dialects with Lingo. The ultra-informative (yet comedic) book details how more than 60 of the continent's languages descended and whisks readers from the Romansh-whispered hills of Switzerland to the Russian-punctuated flats of Belarus.
Par Avion Belgian Chocolate Chai Tea
Rich white Belgian chocolate and a Malabar Coast-inspired chai spice blend? This should help beat the unfavorable temps outside.
Out of Print Shakespeare Tote Bag
Refresh your tote collection and show off your love for classic lit with a Shakespeare-themed shoulder bag.
Dodocool Lightning Cable Keychain
Have your coworkers/siblings/roommates finally stolen the last of your charging cables? If so, grab an on-the-go one—perfect for purses and keychains—so you'll never be without again.
- How to Dress #LikeAJetsetter in 2019
- 21 Timeless Pieces to Splurge on This Winter
- All The Cozy Cashmere Products We Want Right Now