- 1 Rachel Comey Level Jumpsuit
- 2 H&M Off-the-shoulder Jumpsuit
- 3 H & M Ankle-length Jumpsuit
- 4 Madewell Wide Leg Utility Jumpsuit
- 5 First Monday Stripe Ruffle Crop Jumpsuit
- 6 G. Label Katie Denim Jumpsuit
- 7 La DoubleJ Editions Mikado-print Crepe Jumpsuit
- 8 UO Halter Wide-leg Jumpsuit
- 9 Masscob Puff Sleeve High-rise Button Down Cotton Jumpsuit
- 10 Madewell Mosswood Jumpsuit
- 11 Chelsea28 Popover Cropped Jumpsuit
- 12 Reformation Benji Overall
- 13 Amanda Uprichard Cherri Jumpsuit
The Best Jumpsuits to Take on Your Next Trip
Perhaps we can agree, Jetsetters, that from time to time, thinking about which outfits to pack for a trip can be a major pain in the ass. So put away your separates, and bring on the jumpsuit—the one-and-done dress alternative for day or night. Go bolder with an all-over print, or keep it simple in monochrome. Here, the best jumpsuits for summer 2018.
Rachel Comey Level Jumpsuit
We love the blush color and loose fit of this Rachel Comey number.
H&M Off-the-shoulder Jumpsuit
You can't go wrong with this off-the-shoulder nautical-inspired look.
H & M Ankle-length Jumpsuit
Rock this black ankle-length style with a boot and you're good to go.
Madewell Wide Leg Utility Jumpsuit
We're all about the relaxed wide-leg fit of this jumpsuit. Wear it to brunch with a flat or pair with a heel to take it up a notch.
First Monday Stripe Ruffle Crop Jumpsuit
There’s a subtle stripe on this sweet cropped-leg jumpsuit with on-trend seasonal ruffle on the shoulder. And the crisscross back adds just the right amount of flirtiness.
G. Label Katie Denim Jumpsuit
We're all about the 70s vibe on this G. Label denim jumpsuit. Go ahead and rock that Charlie’s Angels moment.
La DoubleJ Editions Mikado-print Crepe Jumpsuit
The vintage print on this jumpsuit, which include a subtle smaller pattern, screams understated chic.
Masscob Puff Sleeve High-rise Button Down Cotton Jumpsuit
Madewell Mosswood Jumpsuit
Another winner from Madewell, the no-frills minimalist vibe on these coveralls give them a cool-girl style.
Chelsea28 Popover Cropped Jumpsuit
Reformation Benji Overall
An overall is perhaps the most low-key of the jumpsuit, and slipping a T underneath this summery, cropped raw-edged number gives it that extra punch.
Amanda Uprichard Cherri Jumpsuit
Instead of the LBD (Little Black Dress), why not an LBJS?
- What to Pack for Japan: 14 Essential Items
- 6 Best Hotels in Sorrento, Italy
- The Top Hotels in the Hamptons