- 1 UrbanEars Plattan ADV Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
- 2 Bose QuietComfort 35
- 3 Panasonic HTX80B Bluetooth Headphones
- 4 Bang & Olufsen Play Headphones
- 5 Urbanears Humlan On-Ear Headphones
- 6 Pryma Headphones
- 7 FRENDS Layla Headphones
- 8 Symphonized Wraith Premium Wood Headphones
- 9 Master & Dynamic MW60 Wireless
- 10 Audio-Technica SonicFuel Wireless Headphones
10 Best Noise-Canceling Headphones for Travel
Between engine noise and crying babies, there's no question that a powerful pair of headphones is a travel MUST. Here are 10 of our most trusted road-worthy pairs, from a cutting-edge wireless option to a $49 pick with surprisingly amazing sound quality. Updated 2018.
UrbanEars Plattan ADV Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
This powder-blue wireless set of headphones is as pretty as it is hassle-free. It's got everything you need, from a built-in mic and music sharing ZoundPlug to an ergonomic fit and collapsible design.
Bose QuietComfort 35
The OG of noise-canceling headphones, the Bose QuietComfort is our go-to pair for air travel.
Bang & Olufsen Play Headphones
Features we love about these wireless Bang & Olufsen headphones: noise cancellation, a rechargeable battery with 14 hours of playback capacity, and luxurious genuine leather cushions.
Urbanears Humlan On-Ear Headphones
For its price ($49), this UrbanEars pair has a warm, rich audio profile that rivals headphones two times the price.
FRENDS Layla Headphones
Designed exclusively for women, these rose-gold headphones comfortable enough to be worn with earrings thanks to memory foam ear cushions and a leather headband. Plus, each pair comes with removable caps—perfect for customizing your look to what you're wearing.
Audio-Technica SonicFuel Wireless Headphones
There's nothing we don't love about these: the fresh white color, next-level sound, built-in microphone and full-range audio technology.
- How to Do Sundance Film Festival Like A Celebrity
- Mexico’s Best All-Inclusive Resorts
- Best Books To Read This January
All products are independently selected by our writers and editors. If you buy something through our links, Jetsetter may earn an affiliate commission.