- 1 Everlane The Modern Boyfriend Jean
- 2 J Brand Carolina Super High Rise Skinny Jeans
- 3 Citizens of Humanity Astrid Miniskirt
- 4 3X1 Colette Distressed High-Rise Slim-Leg Jeans
- 5 Madewell The Perfect Vintage Denim Shorts
- 6 Everlane The Splitneck Jean Dress
- 7 J.Crew Straight-Leg Crop Jean in Garment-Dyed Denim
- 8 Veronica Beard Lou Cropped High-rise Wide-leg Jeans
- 9 Levi’s Extra Long Denim Trucker Jacket
- 10 Modcloth Crop the Talk Distressed Skinny Jeans
- 11 ALEXACHUNG Pacifico Mid-Rise Flared Jeans
- 12 Goldsign The Benefit Jeans
- 13 DL1961 Premium Denim Distressed Denim Jacket
- 14 Levi's Women's 501 High-Rise Shorts
- 15 Weekday Denim Wide Leg Jeans in Tangerine
15 Cool Spring Denim Pieces All on Sale Now
Welcome back to our weekly sale roundup, where we compile the best of the best shopping deals across the web. In this edition, we sought out everyone's favorite wardrobe essential: denim. Shop our 15 favorite deals on jeans, jackets, skirts, and more denim goodies below.
Everlane The Modern Boyfriend Jean
Everlane's modern take on the beloved boyfriend jean features a high rise, relaxed fit, and premium Japanese denim with just the right amount of stretch.
J Brand Carolina Super High Rise Skinny Jeans
Still obsessed with the tried-and-true skinny jeans look? Allow us to recommend this skin-tight style from J Brand.
Citizens of Humanity Astrid Miniskirt
For an edgier denim look, opt for this miniskirt by Citizens of Humanity. We're obsessed with the faded black wash, which makes it stand out from others of its kind.
3X1 Colette Distressed High-Rise Slim-Leg Jeans
Originally $265, this pair of distressed jeans from cult-favorite brand 3x1—whose factory contains the largest collection of selvedge denim in the world—is a total steal. The cropped hem looks perfect with block heel sandals for spring.
Madewell The Perfect Vintage Denim Shorts
Madewell is always one of our go-to denim brands for its impeccable fits and comfy fabrics. Between the vintage wash and just-right high waist, we can't pass up this pair of shorts.
J.Crew Straight-Leg Crop Jean in Garment-Dyed Denim
Looking for a summery white pair? This straight-leg jean from J.Crew features a high waist, slim hip and thigh, and cropped hem that works with both heels and flats. The denim is garment-dyed for the perfect fade over time.
Veronica Beard Lou Cropped High-rise Wide-leg Jeans
At 70% off, you won't want to pass on this designer denim deal. The wide-leg, flare fit is stylish, slimming at the waist, and perfect for the spring months.
Levi’s Extra Long Denim Trucker Jacket
Embrace the Canadian tuxedo by pairing your favorite jeans with this denim trucker jacket from Levi's. The elongated hem and distressed detailing make for the ultimate cool-girl look.
Modcloth Crop the Talk Distressed Skinny Jeans
For a casual spring look, go for lightly distressed, cropped skinnies like these from Modcloth.
ALEXACHUNG Pacifico Mid-Rise Flared Jeans
We're all about a little hippie style, so this '70s-inspired silhouette is calling our names. In the light denim shade, it's great for the warmer months, too.
Goldsign The Benefit Jeans
If you're ready for a splurge, pick up these straight-cut jeans from Goldsign, a refined denim brand produced in L.A.
Levi's Women's 501 High-Rise Shorts
As we head into shorts season, it's time to stock up. You can't go wrong with the classic Levi's 501 cut.
Weekday Denim Wide Leg Jeans in Tangerine
Try your hand at the pop-of-color trend with this pair of tangerine wide-leg jeans from Scandi brand Weekday. They're made from 100% organic cotton, which means they're better for the environment, too.
- 20 Amazon Buys We’re Loving This May
- Our 10 Favorite Everlane Finds for Spring and Summer
- 10 Packing Mistakes to Avoid
Say "no" to FOMO.
Get in the loop.
Thanks for Signing Up!