- 1 Delfi Two-Toned Pleated Skirt
- 2 Farrow Daphne Button Dress
- 3 Tory Sport Ruffle Sneakers
- 4 Cupcakes and Cashmere Gabriele Hammered Satin Wrap Top
- 5 Everlane The Modern Boyfriend Jean
- 6 Theory Hoop Leather Tote
- 7 YOSUZI Kiera Hat
- 8 Adam Selman x Le Specs The Last Lolita
- 9 CASTAÑER Carina Canvas Wedge Espadrilles
- 10 Anthropologie Eleanor Scarf
- 11 Isabel Marant Bague Casablanca Stackable Ring Set
- 12 Madewell Courier Button Back Shirt in Multi Stripe
- 13 Anthropologie Cropped Camo Jacket
- 14 Sub_Urban Riot Wine List Loose Tee
What to Wear on Your Next Wine Getaway
Whether you’re escaping to Sonoma, Sicily, or anywhere in between, September is the perfect time for a wine getaway. For a worry-free weekend, pack clothes that are comfortable and transitional—you can usually expect to walk through vineyards, explore tasting rooms, and be on your feet for a while—but still fashionable. To capture the ideal balance of style and practicality, we rounded up our must-have pieces for any wine trip.
Delfi Two-Toned Pleated Skirt
Nothing goes together like wine and a good dancing skirt.
Farrow Daphne Button Dress
This button-front linen dress is on-trend, comfortable, and—best of all—has POCKETS!
Cupcakes and Cashmere Gabriele Hammered Satin Wrap Top
A satin wrap top can easily transition from day (paired with boyfriend jeans and booties) to night (we're thinking wedges and a complementary skirt).
Everlane The Modern Boyfriend Jean
These jeans are relaxed but stylish, with just enough stretch to keep you comfy all day long.
Theory Hoop Leather Tote
The rich brown leather of this tote is perfect for fall, and it’s roomy enough to stash a bottle or two after your tour.
YOSUZI Kiera Hat
Put a playful spin on the stereotypical wine-country straw hat by packing this unique printed visor instead.
Adam Selman x Le Specs The Last Lolita
Add a bold pop of color to your look with sunnies that’ll make you stand out from the crowd.
CASTAÑER Carina Canvas Wedge Espadrilles
For a more elevated daytime look, swap sneakers for wedge espadrilles—still comfortable, but much dressier.
Anthropologie Eleanor Scarf
Wear this polka dot scarf as a belt, around your neck, in your ponytail, or tied onto your tote bag to add excitement to a neutral look.
Isabel Marant Bague Casablanca Stackable Ring Set
Whether you’re swirling your glass, cheers-ing your friends, or pouring bottles, your hands will be front and center, so make sure they’re accessorized accordingly. A stackable ring set is simple and chic.
Madewell Courier Button Back Shirt in Multi Stripe
This oversized striped top is colorful, easy, and looks great with jeans and espadrilles.
Anthropologie Cropped Camo Jacket
A lightweight cropped jacket like this one is the ideal transition piece. If it starts to get chilly in the tasting room, just layer it on top of whatever you’re wearing. Neutrals let the camo get all the attention, while prints on prints make a statement.
Sub_Urban Riot Wine List Loose Tee
On the way home from your wine getaway, show off your new savvy by flaunting your favorite varieties on your T-shirt. Wine not?
- 8 Gorgeous Wine Regions to Visit in France That Aren’t Bordeaux
- The JS Guide to Dressing Like an Italian Woman
- 10 Incredible Places to Visit in California