- 1 Free People Roxy Dene Distressed Felt Hat
- 2 H&M Lyocell Cargo Jacket
- 3 Anthropologie Embroidered Gretel Top
- 4 Serefina Tassel Fringe Cuff Bracelet
- 5 Brother Vellies Mali Slide Huarache Sandal
- 6 Club Monaco Leemissa Poncho
- 7 Anthropologie Drouett Tassled Top
- 8 Kayu Piñata Tote
- 9 Free People Tulum Embroidered Mini
- 10 Soludos Moccasin Bootie
- 11 BDG Cole Chino Pants
- 12 Elizabeth and James Foster Sunglasses
- 13 Anthropologie Tiered Lace Tunic
- 14 Sol Sana Miles Suede Ankle Boot
- 15 Anthropologie Chara Lounge Pants
- 16 Soludos Guanabana Pink Navy Medium Bucket Bag
- 17 Free People Bondi Drive Sandal
What to Wear on a Safari
An African safari is a trip of a lifetime, so you'll want to make sure you have the wardrobe to match. Below, 17 fashions to get you started.
Free People Roxy Dene Distressed Felt Hat
H&M Lyocell Cargo Jacket
Anthropologie Embroidered Gretel Top
This cotton top has flutter sleeves and embroidered detail, making it a pretty option for daytime lounging.
RELATED: The World's Most Spectacular Safaris
Serefina Tassel Fringe Cuff Bracelet
Simple accessories are best in the bush, and this cuff bracelet has just the right amount of playful detail.
Brother Vellies Mali Slide Huarache Sandal
Club Monaco Leemissa Poncho
Keep warm on cool nights with this wool blend, open-front poncho.
Anthropologie Drouett Tassled Top
Kayu Piñata Tote
Free People Tulum Embroidered Mini
This embroidered mini dress will take you from cocktail hour to dinner and beyond.
Soludos Moccasin Bootie
BDG Cole Chino Pants
Neutral colors are best for safaris, and these chino pants are comfortable enough to last you through an entire day of outdoor activities.
Elizabeth and James Foster Sunglasses
The African sun is strong in every season, so you’ll want to stock up on quality sunglasses like this pair from Elizabeth and James.
RELATED: What to Wear Where
Anthropologie Tiered Lace Tunic
Sol Sana Miles Suede Ankle Boot
This pair of ankle boots has a thick sole and are sensible heel that works for both daytime and nighttime looks.
Anthropologie Chara Lounge Pants
When temperatures soar, slip into these breathable rayon lounge pants.
RELATED: 20 Travel Basics Every Girl Needs
Soludos Guanabana Pink Navy Medium Bucket Bag
Free People Bondi Drive Sandal
With a leather upper and an ankle strap, these open-toed slide sandals are perfect for kicking around camp.
- The 10 Coolest Backpacks
- The Best Sneakers for The Road
- 8 Travel Tech Gadgets You Didn’t Know You Needed
All products are independently selected by our writers and editors. If you buy something through our links, Jetsetter may earn an affiliate commission.
Become a Jetsetter.
Use our insider connections to know where to go and what to do.
Thanks for Signing Up!