- 1 Wax & Wick Mulled Cider Candle
- 2 Vince Camuto Dreamtime Flowers Square Scarf
- 3 Trick Mirror: Reflections on Self-Delusion by Jia Tolentino
- 4 uKeg 64 Pressurized Growler for Craft Beer
- 5 Stila Stay All Day Matte'ificent Lipstick in Bonbon
- 6 Vince Drape Panel Skirt
- 7 The Seaweed Bath Co. Whole Seaweed Detox Bath
- 8 Dolce Vita Coltyn Ankle Boot
- 9 A|X Armani Exchange Women's Patchwork Denim Jacket
- 10 Rocketbook Everlast Reusable Smart Notebook
- 11 ASTR the Label Puff Sleeve Knit Sweater
- 12 Ted Baker Eastmo Leather Backpack
- 13 Huzi Infinity Neck Pillow
- 14 Cholet Acrylic Resin Hair Barrettes
- 15 Cravings: Hungry for More by Chrissy Teigen
- 16 AYO Jet Lag Light Therapy Glasses
- 17 Shacke Pak 4-Set of Packing Cubes
- 18 Death Wish Organic Fair Trade Ground Coffee
18 Things We Want to Buy on Amazon This September
Fall shopping begins now, and there’s a lot in our Amazon shopping carts. This month, we’re stepping up our fashion game with color-blocked jackets and silky skirts, pampering ourselves with bath treatments and fall candles, and trying out the latest tech trends for overall life upgrades. Scroll on to find everything we want to buy this September, and get inspired to start off this month with the best clothes, products, and gadgets on the market.
Wax & Wick Mulled Cider Candle
Now that September's here, we're swapping out all our beachy coconut candles for this mulled cider scent, effective immediately.
Vince Camuto Dreamtime Flowers Square Scarf
Ease into scarf season with this pretty floral print from Vince Camuto.
Trick Mirror: Reflections on Self-Delusion by Jia Tolentino
We can't wait to get our hands on this new collection of original essays by Jia Tolentino, a staff writer at The New Yorker who has been called "the Joan Didion of our time."
uKeg 64 Pressurized Growler for Craft Beer
A pressurized growler keeps your favorite fall craft beers cold and carbonated, and this one is beautiful enough to display on the counter.
Vince Drape Panel Skirt
A silk midi skirt belongs in every fall wardrobe. This sage color will look gorgeous with a neutral sweater and cool sneakers.
The Seaweed Bath Co. Whole Seaweed Detox Bath
Bring the spa home with a detoxifying, nutrient-rich bath experience that's sustainably-harvested, vegan, and paraben-free.
A|X Armani Exchange Women's Patchwork Denim Jacket
Patchwork denim is gaining traction as one of the biggest trends for fall, and this jacket is lightweight enough to start wearing now.
Rocketbook Everlast Reusable Smart Notebook
Save paper this September with the top-rated Rocketbook smart notebook, which combines the classic pen-and-paper experience with cloud technology for an environmentally-friendly alternative.
Ted Baker Eastmo Leather Backpack
Back-to-school season has us in the mood for a fresh travel backpack—this one is decidedly chicer than those we sported back in elementary school.
Cholet Acrylic Resin Hair Barrettes
Add a little color and a lot of style to your hairdo with these trendy barrettes.
Cravings: Hungry for More by Chrissy Teigen
Chrissy Teigen’s second cookbook is full of witty writing and tasty recipes—perfect for anyone who loves to have fun in the kitchen.
AYO Jet Lag Light Therapy Glasses
Say goodbye to jet lag with these smart technology glasses, which emit blue light for increased energy and better sleep.
Shacke Pak 4-Set of Packing Cubes
A set of sturdy, colorful packing cubes will keep you organized on every fall weekend getaway.
Death Wish Organic Fair Trade Ground Coffee
In honor of National Coffee Day on the 29th, why not try out a cup of the world's strongest?
- The Best Places to Travel This September
- 18 Essentials You Should NEVER Forget to Pack
- All the Workout Clothes We’re Loving for Fall
Here at Jetsetter, our editors curate everything you need to travel—and live—smartly, fashionably, and consciously. All of our market picks are independently selected. If you buy something we link to on our site, Jetsetter may earn commission.