- 1 A|X Armani Exchange Women's Patchwork Denim Jacket
- 2 Cravings: Hungry for More by Chrissy Teigen
- 3 Vince Camuto You're the Bees Knees Kite Neckerchief
- 4 Stila Stay All Day Matte'ificent Lipstick in Bonbon
- 5 AYO Jet Lag Light Therapy Glasses
- 6 Vince Drape Panel Skirt
- 7 The Seaweed Bath Co. Whole Seaweed Detox Bath
- 8 Kendall + Kylie Hadlee Block Heel Booties
- 9 Wax & Wick Mulled Cider Candle
- 10 Rocketbook Everlast Reusable Smart Notebook
- 11 Mara Hoffman Janet Turtleneck Sweater
- 12 Huzi Infinity Pillow
- 13 uKeg 64 Pressurized Growler for Craft Beer
- 14 Kate Spade New York Linear Drop Earrings, Multi
- 15 Shacke Pak 4-Set of Packing Cubes
15 Things We Want to Buy on Amazon This September
Fall shopping begins now, and there’s a lot in our Amazon shopping carts. This month, we’re stepping up our fashion game with color-blocked sweaters and silky skirts, pampering ourselves with bath treatments and fall candles, and trying out the latest tech trends for overall life upgrades. Scroll on to find everything we want to buy this September, and get inspired to start off this month with the best clothes, products, and gadgets on the market.
A|X Armani Exchange Women's Patchwork Denim Jacket
Patchwork denim is gaining traction as one of the biggest trends for fall, and this jacket is lightweight enough to start wearing now.
Cravings: Hungry for More by Chrissy Teigen
Chrissy Teigen’s second cookbook comes out this month, and we can’t wait to read more of her witty writing and tasty recipes.
Vince Camuto You're the Bees Knees Kite Neckerchief
Ease into scarf season with this pretty silk floral print from Vince Camuto.
Stila Stay All Day Matte'ificent Lipstick in Bonbon
Bonbon is the dark, dusty rose shade you never knew you needed—until now.
AYO Jet Lag Light Therapy Glasses
Say goodbye to jet lag with these smart technology glasses, which emit blue light for increased energy and better sleep.
The Seaweed Bath Co. Whole Seaweed Detox Bath
Bring the spa home with a detoxifying, nutrient-rich bath experience that's sustainably-harvested, vegan, and paraben-free.
Kendall + Kylie Hadlee Block Heel Booties
A little leopard print is a fall necessity. You could wear these booties with everything from ripped boyfriend jeans to an elegant evening dress.
Wax & Wick Mulled Cider Candle
Swapping out our beachy coconut candles for this mulled cider scent immediately.
Rocketbook Everlast Reusable Smart Notebook
Save paper this September with the top-rated Rocketbook smart notebook, which combines the classic pen-and-paper experience with cloud technology for an environmentally-friendly alternative.
Mara Hoffman Janet Turtleneck Sweater
No fall wardrobe would be complete without the perfect turtleneck sweater, and this colorful number isn’t afraid to make a statement.
Huzi Infinity Pillow
This breathable infinity pillow makes plane rides so much easier.
uKeg 64 Pressurized Growler for Craft Beer
A pressurized growler keeps your favorite fall craft beers cold and carbonated, and this one is beautiful enough to display on the counter.
Kate Spade New York Linear Drop Earrings, Multi
Add a little color and a lot of style to any outfit with these drop earrings.
Shacke Pak 4-Set of Packing Cubes
A set of sturdy, colorful packing cubes will keep you organized on every fall weekend getaway.
- It’s Bootie Time: 20 Best Looks We’re Loving for Fall
- The Best Places to Travel This September
- The JS Guide to Comfy-Cool Scandinavian Style