- 1 Kevin Sandals
- 2 Milwood Sun Sunglasses
- 3 Goorin Bros. Felt Hat
- 4 Mango Stripe Beach Throw
- 5 Madewell Valley Sweater Dress
- 6 Sitting Pretty Case
- 7 Metro Waxed Backpack-Charcoal
- 8 Saffiano Leahter iPhone Wallet Pocket in Banana Leaves
- 9 H&M Round Sunglasses
- 10 Anica Criss Cross Sandal
- 11 Toms x & Other Stories Dress
- 12 Solid & Striped The Annie Marie Stripe One Piece
- 13 Topshop Mom Shorts
- 14 Pom Pom Clutch
- 15 Free People Westtown Slide Clog
What JS Editors Are Buying This Month
The only thing we're more obsessed with than travel? Shopping. (Maybe you've noticed.) Here are the accessories, clothes, and footwear Jetsetter editors are coveting this month, from a waterproof backpack perfect for commuting to a travel sandal that will ensure stylish sightseeing.
We love the palm print detail on these easy on, easy off sandals.
Goorin Bros. Felt Hat
Keep the sun out of your eyes with this wide-brim felt hat.
Madewell Valley Sweater Dress
This versatile sweater dress (on sale for $49.99!) pairs beautifully with ankle boots and a jean jacket.
Sitting Pretty Case
Keep your jewelry from getting all tangled up while you travel by investing in this chic organizing case.
Saffiano Leahter iPhone Wallet Pocket in Banana Leaves
This banana leaf-patterned iPhone pocket can hold up to two of your go-to credit cards and even a bit of cash, so you wont' have to rummage through your sack every time you want to make a quick purchase.
Toms x & Other Stories Dress
This free-spirited cotton dress is the result of a new collaboration between charitable footwear label Tom's and contemporary retailer & Other Stories.
Solid & Striped The Annie Marie Stripe One Piece
This striped swimsuit has been spotted on the likes of Taylor Swift and Gigi Hadid.
Topshop Mom Shorts
Denim shorts are a summer staple. We love this whitewashed, high-rise pair from T0pshop.
Pom Pom Clutch
This woven straw clutch goes great with a sundress or beach cover-up.
- What to Pack for Hawaii: 16 Island Essentials
- 11 Sun Hats to Wear on Vacation
- How to Pack a Suitcase: 8 Essential Products