- 1 Everlane Women's Premium Cashmere Mockneck
- 2 Gorjana Chloe Small Bracelet
- 3 Aesop Ginger Flight Therapy
- 4 FARM Rio Dark Hearts Blouse
- 5 Project 62 Esters Wood Arm Chair
- 6 True Botanicals Clear Nourishing Cleanser
- 7 Agolde Nico High Rise Jeans
- 8 Everlane Women's Day Boot
- 9 Nespresso Inissia Espresso Machine
- 10 Parachute Linen Duvet Cover
- 11 Teva Ember Moc Shearling Slippers
- 12 Le Labo Discovery Set
- 13 Ruby + Ed Dara Faux Fur Coat
- 14 Yield Design Ceramic French Press
- 15 Lou & Grey Signaturesoft Plush Upstate Sweatpants
- 16 J.Crew Camp Socks
- 17 Summersalt The Ruffle Sidestroke Swimsuit
- 18 Chloe Willow Cat Eye Sunglasses
- 19 Away The Bigger Carry-On
- 20 Calzedonia Tights with Bows
- 21 Flora Nikrooz Victoria Satin Short Pajamas
- 22 Taschen Basic Art Series: Zaha Hadid
- 23 Boom 3 Portable Wireless Speaker
- 24 Free People Tasha Thermal Shirt
- 25 Quip Electric Toothbrush
25 ‘Treat Yourself’ Gifts to Grab This Season
In all the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, you've likely been thinking about gifts for grandma, your BFF, and boss—but have you paused to consider yourself? 2019 was an exceptionally tough year, so in the name of self-care, we're trying on the treat yo'self attitude. From new home gadgets to satin PJ sets, these are the 25 things we're saving for #1.
Style + Travel Editor | Instagram @jackiehoman | jackiehoman.com
FARM Rio Dark Hearts Blouse
This gorgeous pintuck FARM Rio blouse will pair well with your favorite jeans and booties.
True Botanicals Clear Nourishing Cleanser
Agolde Nico High Rise Jeans
High rise? Check. Slim fit? Check. Cropped? Check. And that perfect fading?!?! We love these.
Summersalt The Ruffle Sidestroke Swimsuit
Boom 3 Portable Wireless Speaker
This electric-blue bluetooth speaker is water-resistant, super lightweight, and has exceptional 360 degree sound.
- 20 Gift Ideas for Every “Foodie”
- The Best Personalized and Custom Gifts for the Holidays
- 25 Stocking Stuffers Under $25
Here at Jetsetter, our editors curate everything you need to travel—and live—smartly, fashionably, and consciously. All of our market picks are independently selected. If you buy something we link to on our site, Jetsetter may earn commission.
All products are independently selected by our writers and editors. If you buy something through our links, Jetsetter may earn an affiliate commission.