- 1 Vince Women's Shaggy Coat
- 2 Steven Women's Leandra Block Heel Ankle Booties
- 3 Becoming by Michelle Obama
- 4 Jabra Elite Active 65t Alexa Enabled True Wireless Sports Earbuds
- 5 Shearling Slippers
- 6 Saje Peppermint Halo Essential Oil Blend
- 7 Malicious Women Candle Co - I Fall So Hard, Pumpkins Want to Spice Me Candle
- 8 Greenaholics Decorative Vases
- 9 Apple Folio Case for iPhone XS
- 10 Laveer Women's Oversized Boyfriend Blazer
- 11 Gmorning, Gnight!: Little Pep Talks for Me & You by Lin-Manuel Miranda
- 12 DL1961 Women's Hepburn High Rise Corduroy Wide Leg Pants
- 13 Rishi Tea Simple Brew Loose Leaf Teapot
- 14 Gorjana Women's Irina Hoop Earrings
- 15 The Original Cider-Tasting Mug
- 16 Raven's Original Mulling Apple Cider Spices
- 17 Intervention - A Party Game for Everyone's Worst Habits
- 18 For the Guys: Pendleton Original Westerly Sweater
18 Cool Things to Buy on Amazon This November
November is almost here, and that means it's time to prep for Thanksgiving, shopping season, and cooler weather. The good news? You can get pretty much everything you need on Amazon. Here, 18 products on our November wish list, from the best block heel ankle booties to the books we can't wait to snuggle up with.
Vince Women's Shaggy Coat
As temps begin to drop, you'll want to invest in heavy-duty outerwear to keep you warm. We suggest this shaggy faux fur coat from Vince, which is super on trend and cozy.
Becoming by Michelle Obama
Preorder Michelle Obama's long-awaited memoir, out November 13. Needless to say, it's going to be powerful.
Jabra Elite Active 65t Alexa Enabled True Wireless Sports Earbuds
Not a fan of AirPods? Try these wireless sports earbuds by Jabra instead. They come with multiple sizes of gels to create the perfect fit, and they feature an integrated motion sensor to track workout performance. Plus, you can communicate with Siri or Amazon's Alexa with the simple voice command feature.
On the days when it's just too cold to leave your apartment, shuffle from the kitchen to the bedroom in these cozy slippers. With a memory foam cushion sole and shearling lining, it doesn't get comfier than these.
Saje Peppermint Halo Essential Oil Blend
We're all about natural wellness, and this essential oil—a blend of peppermint, eucalyptus, cajeput, rosemary, lavender and vetiver—is key. Roll it on your hairline for head-soothing effects and on the neck and shoulders for extra cooling and relaxation.
Malicious Women Candle Co - I Fall So Hard, Pumpkins Want to Spice Me Candle
Want your autumn candle with a side of snark? This "I Fall So Hard, Pumpkins Want to Spice Me" scent—"infused with Leggings, Scarves & Boots"—is yours for the taking.
Greenaholics Decorative Vases
Add a touch of modern art to your home with these funky, sculptural vases. If you're looking to spiffy up your dining room for Thanksgiving company, just drop a fall bouquet in, and you're good to go.
Apple Folio Case for iPhone XS
Got your hands on an iPhone XS? Splurge on a cool case to keep it safe, like this folio one from Apple. Inside there’s a microfiber lining and space for cash and cards.
Gmorning, Gnight!: Little Pep Talks for Me & You by Lin-Manuel Miranda
This cute illustrated book from the creator of Hamilton is topping Amazon's charts, and for good reason. Full of words of encouragement, aphorisms, and poetry, it's a sweet gift for anyone who could use a pick-me-up.
DL1961 Women's Hepburn High Rise Corduroy Wide Leg Pants
If you're sick of all the jeans in your wardrobe, try some spunkier pants instead. These corduroy culottes are sure to make a fashion-forward statement.
Rishi Tea Simple Brew Loose Leaf Teapot
Brew loose leaf tea all November long in a simple pot like this one from Rishi. It's top-rated with reviewers calling it "a breeze" and "the best brewer ever."
The Original Cider-Tasting Mug
This mug, designed and crafted in Portland, Oregon, is built especially for tasting craft cider. It's durable, dishwasher-safe, and utterly chic.
Raven's Original Mulling Apple Cider Spices
For optimal November coziness, you have to try these mulling spices from Raven's. Simply add a teaspoon of spice to juice, cider, wine, or tea to experience warm flavors of cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, orange, lemon, and sugar.
Intervention - A Party Game for Everyone's Worst Habits
When playing catch-up with relatives at Thanksgiving starts to get old, whip out a fun party game. A remake of the classic '90s game True Colors, Intervention promises to have everyone laughing—and sharing taboo, ridiculous, and hilarious stories.
- The Best Travel Destinations for the Holidays in 2018
- What to Wear to All Your Holiday Parties
- Where to Go in November: 8 Getaways We Love
Say "no" to FOMO.
Get in the loop.
Thanks for Signing Up!