- 1 Vince Camuto Women's Thigh Length Puffer Down Jacket
- 2 Sam Edelman Women's Taye Ankle Bootie
- 3 Jabra Elite Active 65t Alexa Enabled True Wireless Sports Earbuds
- 4 ACORN Women's Oh Ewe II Slipper
- 5 Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K
- 6 Malicious Women Candle Co - I Fall So Hard, Pumpkins Want to Spice Me Candle
- 7 doTERRA Peppermint Touch Essential Oil Blend
- 8 PuTwo Decorative Rose Gold Vases
- 9 LUPA iPhone 11 Wallet Case
- 10 Cupcakes and Cashmere Wheeler Linen Plaid Boyfriend Blazer
- 11 Gmorning, Gnight!: Little Pep Talks for Me & You by Lin-Manuel Miranda
- 12 DL1961 Women's Hepburn High Rise Corduroy Wide Leg Pants
- 13 Rishi Tea Simple Brew Loose Leaf Teapot
- 14 Anne Klein Gold Medium Tapered Hoop Earrings
- 15 The Original Cider-Tasting Mug
- 16 Raven's Original Mulling Apple Cider Spices
- 17 Hot Seat: The Party Game
- 18 For the Guys: Pendleton Original Westerly Sweater
18 Cool Things to Buy on Amazon This November
November is almost here, and that means it's time to prep for Thanksgiving, shopping season, and cooler weather. Luckily, you can get pretty much everything you need on Amazon. Here, 18 products on our November wish list, from the best block heel ankle booties to the books we can't wait to snuggle up with.
Vince Camuto Women's Thigh Length Puffer Down Jacket
As temps begin to drop, you'll want to invest in heavy-duty outerwear to keep you warm. We suggest this down puffer from Vince Camuto, which is super on trend and will keep you toasty.
Jabra Elite Active 65t Alexa Enabled True Wireless Sports Earbuds
Not a fan of AirPods? Try these wireless sports earbuds by Jabra instead. They come with multiple sizes of gels to create the perfect fit, and they feature an integrated motion sensor to track workout performance. Plus, you can communicate with Siri or Amazon's Alexa with the simple voice command feature.
ACORN Women's Oh Ewe II Slipper
Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K
Always bouncing from hotel room to hotel room? Bring your favorite shows and streaming platforms along for the ride with Amazon's Fire TV Stick 4K. The compact, portable media stick gives you access to 4K Ultra HD picture quality and tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills. Simply plug it into any TV with an HDMI port, and get ready to binge-watch.
Malicious Women Candle Co - I Fall So Hard, Pumpkins Want to Spice Me Candle
Want your autumn candle with a side of snark? This "I Fall So Hard, Pumpkins Want to Spice Me" scent—"infused with Leggings, Scarves & Boots"—is yours for the taking.
doTERRA Peppermint Touch Essential Oil Blend
We're all about natural wellness, and this essential oil—a blend of peppermint and coconut—is key. Roll it on your temples for head-soothing effects and on the neck and shoulders for extra cooling and relaxation.
PuTwo Decorative Rose Gold Vases
Add a touch of art to your home with these sculptural vases. If you're looking to spiffy up your dining room for Thanksgiving company, just drop a fall bouquet in, and you're good to go.
LUPA iPhone 11 Wallet Case
Got your hands on an iPhone 11? Splurge on a cool case to keep it safe, like this wallet one from LUPA. Inside there’s space for cash and cards, plus a magnetic closure.
Gmorning, Gnight!: Little Pep Talks for Me & You by Lin-Manuel Miranda
This cute illustrated book from the creator of Hamilton has topped Amazon's charts, and for good reason. Full of words of encouragement, aphorisms, and poetry, it's a sweet gift for anyone who could use a pick-me-up.
Rishi Tea Simple Brew Loose Leaf Teapot
Brew loose leaf tea all November long in a simple pot like this one from Rishi. It's top-rated with reviewers calling it "a breeze" and "the best brewer ever."
Anne Klein Gold Medium Tapered Hoop Earrings
Let these pretty gold earrings peek out from your winter hat. The tapered hoop shape is unique and super stylish.
The Original Cider-Tasting Mug
This mug, designed and crafted in Portland, Oregon, is built especially for tasting craft cider. It's durable, dishwasher-safe, and utterly chic.
Raven's Original Mulling Apple Cider Spices
For optimal November coziness, you have to try these mulling spices from Raven's. Simply add a teaspoon of spice to juice, cider, wine, or tea to experience warm flavors of cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, orange, lemon, and sugar.
Hot Seat: The Party Game
When playing catch-up with relatives at Thanksgiving starts to get old, whip out a fun party game. Hot Seat promises to have everyone laughing—and sharing taboo, ridiculous, and hilarious stories.
For the Guys: Pendleton Original Westerly Sweater
Guys, stay stylin' this November with an original Pendleton sweater. It's 100 percent wool to keep you warm and toasty.
- America’s Best Long Weekend Getaways
- The Warmest Winter Coats for Women This Year
- 19 Items to Pack in Your Carry-On For Every Flight
Here at Jetsetter, our editors curate everything you need to travel—and live—smartly, fashionably, and consciously. All of our market picks are independently selected. If you buy something we link to on our site, Jetsetter may earn commission.