- 1 Stelen Tori Striped Dress
- 2 Everlane The Japanese GoWeave Tank Wrap Dress
- 3 ACE & JIG Dusty Cotton Maxi Dress
- 4 Nightwalker The Nadia Dress
- 5 Rag & Bone Austin Stripe Silk Dress
- 6 MISA Ryane Dress
- 7 Free People Color Theory Midi Dress
- 8 Urban Outfitters Fremont Smocked Contrast Stitch Dress
- 9 Free People Yessica Maxi Dress
- 10 AQUA High/Low Striped Faux-Wrap Dress
- 11 Farrow Madison Tiered Handkerchief Dress
- 12 TOPSHOP Button Down Rib Minidress
- 13 MICHAEL Michael Kors Striped Midi Shift Dress
- 14 Farrow Marie Tiered Maxi Long Dress
- 15 Re:named Brenda Floral Midi Dress
We Found 15 *Perfect* Sundresses—And They’re All on Sale Now
Welcome back to our weekly sale roundup, where we compile the best of the best shopping deals across the web. In this edition, we're finding you the best sundresses to wear all spring and summer long. Below, shop our 15 favorites, from flirty florals to breezy maxis.
Style + Travel Editor | Instagram @jackiehoman | jackiehoman.com
Stelen Tori Striped Dress
We love the versatility of this striped midi—wear it loose all day long with slide sandals, then dress it up with chunky espadrilles and its included tie sash.
Everlane The Japanese GoWeave Tank Wrap Dress
Everlane's GoWeave dress is hard not to love, especially for travel—the fabric is comfy, lightweight, and wrinkle-resistant, so you can throw it in your suitcase and wear it right when you arrive, no iron necessary.
ACE & JIG Dusty Cotton Maxi Dress
Nightwalker The Nadia Dress
This V-neck midi is as summery as it gets with its sunshine yellow shade and petite floral print.
Rag & Bone Austin Stripe Silk Dress
When you think of beachy evening dresses, you probably think white and lacy or bright and floral. Meet the perfect alternative: Rag & Bone's subtly colorful striped silk number.
MISA Ryane Dress
Free People Color Theory Midi Dress
We adore the dramatic open back of this halter style, and the mixed prints make it even cooler.
Urban Outfitters Fremont Smocked Contrast Stitch Dress
Free People Yessica Maxi Dress
Go floaty and frilly with this bohemian-chic floral frock from Free People.
AQUA High/Low Striped Faux-Wrap Dress
The faux-wrap detail adds a touch of elegance to this otherwise-casual striped number.
Farrow Madison Tiered Handkerchief Dress
Feeling brave? Try your hand at the bold handkerchief hem trend with this tiered floral pick from Farrow.
TOPSHOP Button Down Rib Minidress
MICHAEL Michael Kors Striped Midi Shift Dress
Wear this shift midi straight from a day of shopping to a casual dinner on the town—it looks put-together and chic with its bow sash and thin stripes.
Farrow Marie Tiered Maxi Long Dress
For an off-the-shoulder look, ditch the seen-everywhere minis and opt for this romantic floral maxi instead.
Re:named Brenda Floral Midi Dress
We know, we know: another floral?! But this one's pink and the just-right midi length.
- 26 Things Our Editors Are Loving for April
- 15 Trendy Beachwear Buys On Sale Right Now
- The One-Piece Swimsuits We’re Taking on All of Our Warm-Weather Travels
Here at Jetsetter, our style editors curate everything you need to travel—and live—smartly, fashionably, and consciously. All of our market picks are independently selected. If you buy something we link to on our site, Jetsetter may earn commission. We make an effort to update links when possible, but please note that sales end, deals expire, and all prices are subject to change.
All products are independently selected by our writers and editors. If you buy something through our links, Jetsetter may earn an affiliate commission.