- 1 Free People Wayuu Straw Hat
- 2 Madewell Stripe Baseball Cap
- 3 Floppy Straw Look Hat
- 4 Free People Fame Studded Straw Boater
- 5 Free People Salt Water Strip Straw Hat
- 6 Bow Baseball Cap
- 7 Free People Mellow Mood Packable Straw Hat
- 8 Eric Javits Bahia Sun Hat
- 9 American Needle Danbury
- 10 Free People Sancho Metallic Packable Hat
- 11 Boardshort- Cali Baseball Cap
11 Sun Hats to Wear on Vacation
The #1 accessory of summer? A practical, statement-making sun hat. Here are the styles we're wearing to the pool, the beach, the street, and beyond!
Free People Wayuu Straw Hat
This handmade topper has woven designs and a wide, sun-blocking brim.
Floppy Straw Look Hat
This classic topper has "summer staple" written all over it.
Free People Fame Studded Straw Boater
Not feeling this summer's pom-pom trend? Try experimenting with metal stud detailing instead.
Bow Baseball Cap
If a classic baseball cap feels too blah for your taste, reach for this gingham-check hat, which features a feminine back bow.
Free People Mellow Mood Packable Straw Hat
We love the unexpected blue-grey color of this packable straw hat.
American Needle Danbury
Nail cool-girl style with this broken-in denim baseball cap.
Free People Sancho Metallic Packable Hat
We can just imagine ourselves wearing this metallic sun hat with a flowy white kaftan.
Boardshort- Cali Baseball Cap
Complete your sporty-chic look by pairing this hat with a white tee and denim skirt or overalls.
- 11 Secluded Beach Resorts You Need to Know About
- 8 Gorgeous Coastal Getaways Around the World
- The Best Islands to Visit in Florida—Beyond the Keys
Say "no" to FOMO.
Get in the loop.
Thanks for Signing Up!