- 1 Madewell Windowbox Floral Flutter Sleeve Midi Dress
- 2 Everlane The Slouchy Chino Pant
- 3 Circus by Sam Edelman Ibis Sandal
- 4 Isabella Sinclair Sonnet Top
- 5 Farrow Marguerite Flutter Sleeve Dress
- 6 Current/Elliott Distressed Denim Shorts
- 7 & Other Stories Cat Eye Sunglasses
- 8 Hunza G Anseksi Ribbed Seersucker Bikini
- 9 Everlane The Polka Dot Cami
- 10 Kate Spade New York Linda Heel
- 11 Capulet Persimmon Miniskirt
- 12 Stelen Isla Asymmetric Top
- 13 Coach C101 Low Top Sneaker
- 14 J.Crew Vintage Straight Jean in Two-Tone Denim
- 15 W118 by Walter Baker Jeannie Layered Embroidered Chiffon Skirt
Get Summer Wardrobe-Ready with These 15 Amazing Sales
Welcome back to our weekly sale roundup, where we compile the best of the best shopping deals across the web. In this edition, we're talking summer clothes—because it's easy enough to find fall and winter gear with major markdowns this time of year (that's supply and demand 101 for ya), but much harder to find deals on clothes to wear now. Below, shop our 15 favorite summer buys, from breezy dresses and skirts to denim cutoffs and swimsuits.
Madewell Windowbox Floral Flutter Sleeve Midi Dress
Just imagine flaunting this flutter-sleeve midi, skirt flapping in the breeze, as you stroll down cobblestone streets on an Italian summer getaway... (A girl can dream, right?)
Everlane The Slouchy Chino Pant
These are the white pants every woman deserves for her summer wardrobe: classic yet fashion-forward, lightweight yet opaque—and totally affordable.
Circus by Sam Edelman Ibis Sandal
Perfect for travel, these block-heel sandals look elevated and stylish without causing sore feet.
Isabella Sinclair Sonnet Top
This pretty cotton top looks great with jeans or denim shorts for a casual daytime look.
Current/Elliott Distressed Denim Shorts
Think you can't pull off denim cutoffs anymore? Think again. These trendy Current/Elliott ones are just the right length and wash to keep you looking hip as ever.
& Other Stories Cat Eye Sunglasses
Add a pop of color to your warm-weather look with these red cat-eye sunglasses from & Other Stories.
Hunza G Anseksi Ribbed Seersucker Bikini
It may be the most crowded time of year at the beach, but you're sure to stand out with this bright seersucker bikini.
Kate Spade New York Linda Heel
These boho-chic raffia wedge heels scream summer Hamptons weekend.
Capulet Persimmon Miniskirt
We're all about a denim mini—it makes for an effortless weekend look when paired with a tee and white sneakers or sandals.
Coach C101 Low Top Sneaker
For us, it's pretty much impossible to survive summer without some trusty white sneaks. These cool ones from Coach will do the trick.
J.Crew Vintage Straight Jean in Two-Tone Denim
Show off your favorite summer sandals when you rock these cropped two-tone jeans from J.Crew.
W118 by Walter Baker Jeannie Layered Embroidered Chiffon Skirt
Summer is peak skirt season, and we've got our eyes on this layered one for the first of many purchases.
- 12 Summer Hat Styles We Love
- It’s Officially Sandal Season: Shop Our 15 Fave Pairs on Sale NOW
- The One-Piece Swimsuits We’re Taking on All of Our Warm-Weather Travels
Here at Jetsetter, our style editors curate everything you need to travel—and live—smartly, fashionably, and consciously. All of our market picks are independently selected. If you buy something we link to on our site, Jetsetter may earn commission. We make an effort to update links when possible, but please note that sales end, deals expire, and all prices are subject to change.
Say "no" to FOMO.
Get in the loop.
Thanks for Signing Up!