- 1 Everlane The ’90s Cheeky Straight Jean
- 2 & Other Stories Textured Cotton Blend Polo Top
- 3 Maryam Nassir Zadeh Sophie Heeled Slide
- 4 Ganni Billie Sunglasses
- 5 Acne Studios Cotton and Linen-Blend Trench Coat
- 6 Trademark Large Gingham Grocery Tote
- 7 Stella McCartney Spiral Tie-Dye Tee
- 8 Mango Belt Line Trousers
- 9 See by Chloe Printed Puff Sleeve Dress
- 10 Everlane Carpenter Pant
- 11 H&M Pile Hooded Jacket
- 12 Nike Court Royale Sneakers
- 13 UO Kimmy Gingham High-Rise Bike Short
- 14 Gap Relaxed Denim Overalls
- 15 Rachel Comey Fond Pullover
- 16 & Other Stories Floral Mesh Triangle Bra
- 17 Shimmery Gilded Hair Claw Clip
- 18 Something Navy Denim Jacket
- 19 Frances Austen Lantern Sleeve Sweater
- 20 TKEES Alex Slides
- 21 J. Hannah Siren Pinky Ring
- 22 Cult Gaia Luna Crossbody Bag
22 Essentials to Add to Your Spring Wardrobe
The sun is shining, the flowers are blooming, and your turtlenecks and puffers are tucked away in storage—it's officially time for some spring-friendly splurges. Here, we've rounded up 22 pieces to complete your May wardrobe.
Style + Travel Editor | Instagram @jackiehoman | jackiehoman.com
Everlane The ’90s Cheeky Straight Jean
Everlane's brand new denim style, a '90s-inspired, straight-leg jean, comes in the perfect ankle length to pair with your favorite sandals.
& Other Stories Textured Cotton Blend Polo Top
We love the chic boxy fit of this button polo top from & Other Stories. Try pairing it with eggshell-colored denim for a cool monochromatic look.
Maryam Nassir Zadeh Sophie Heeled Slide
Ganni Billie Sunglasses
Block out the rays with these oversized caramel sunnies from Ganni.
Acne Studios Cotton and Linen-Blend Trench Coat
Trademark Large Gingham Grocery Tote
Stella McCartney Spiral Tie-Dye Tee
Have you heard? Tie-dye's back in style this season, and we're totally on board.
Mango Belt Line Trousers
When it comes to spring workwear, we're all about a chic pleated trouser.
See by Chloe Printed Puff Sleeve Dress
Everlane Carpenter Pant
These are our favorite everyday pants—they can be easily dressed up or down with just a few tweaks of shirts and shoes.
H&M Pile Hooded Jacket
For the brisker days, snag this cozy (and super affordable) hoodie from H&M.
Nike Court Royale Sneakers
Trust us—white sneakers make every casual spring outfit a little bit better (and comfier).
UO Kimmy Gingham High-Rise Bike Short
Bike shorts are coming in hot for spring—try the new trend for yourself with these printed ones from Urban Outfitters.
Gap Relaxed Denim Overalls
Turn the country-inspired overall trend city-chic with the help of stylish footwear, statement accessories, and a cool tee underneath.
Rachel Comey Fond Pullover
When it comes to loungewear, we could live in this pullover from Rachel Comey.
& Other Stories Floral Mesh Triangle Bra
Why not apply your spring floral fashion energy to pretty underthings too?
Shimmery Gilded Hair Claw Clip
We're obsessed with hair accessories over here, and this one is so chic (at a price you simply can't beat).
Something Navy Denim Jacket
A denim jacket is a spring must-have, and we like the slightly faded light wash of this one.
Frances Austen Lantern Sleeve Sweater
For cooler spring days, opt for a lightweight sweater. This 100% cashmere knit from Frances Austen will do the trick with its pretty macaroon pink color and chic billowed sleeves.
TKEES Alex Slides
J. Hannah Siren Pinky Ring
Cult Gaia Luna Crossbody Bag
This structured acrylic crossbody holds all your purse essentials and shows them off.
- JS Editors Tested 6 Top-Rated Face Masks, and the Results are In
- 18 Shoes Every Guy Should Own for Spring
- 12 Packing Hacks You’ll Live By
Here at Jetsetter, our style editors curate everything you need to travel—and live—smartly, fashionably, and consciously. All of our market picks are independently selected. If you buy something we link to on our site, Jetsetter may earn commission.
All products are independently selected by our writers and editors. If you buy something through our links, Jetsetter may earn an affiliate commission.