- 1 Genevie Rose Lily Kimono Robe
- 2 Good At Naps Throw Blanket
- 3 Sips By Tea Subscription Box
- 4 Daughters Look Inward Journal Set
- 5 Jao Brand Goe Body Oil
- 6 Moonchild Sustainable Peace Silk Pillowcase
- 7 Natural Stone Face Roller
- 8 Uma Absolute Anti Aging Face Oil
- 9 Jiggy Puzzle: The Astronaut
- 10 Vertly CBD-Infused Bath Salts
10 Self-Care Essentials We Love from Small Businesses
Now more than ever, it’s important to support small businesses—and luckily, there are so many out there we love. Here, we rounded up our favorite self-care essentials to get us through these trying times, all from our favorite independent merchants and startups.
Genevie Rose Lily Kimono Robe
What could be more luxurious than a silk kimono?! This one’s covered in hand-painted lily bouquets and wild grasses—perfect for spring.
Sips By Tea Subscription Box
Want personalized teas delivered to your door each month? Female-founded startup Sips By partners with local tea shops and farms to make it happen.
Daughters Look Inward Journal Set
When you’re feeling stressed, channel that anxiety into writing and reflection with this journal set, which includes prompts to guide your journey.
Moonchild Sustainable Peace Silk Pillowcase
This smooth pillowcase uses cruelty-free Peace Silk with no toxins, no pesticides, and no harm to silkworms.
Natural Stone Face Roller
Give your cheeks a little massage with a handmade stone roller. Choose from rose quartz, crystal, howlite, and more.
Jiggy Puzzle: The Astronaut
Bored at home? Try a puzzle! Jiggy highlights the work of female artists with designs so gorgeous you’ll want to frame them after.
Vertly CBD-Infused Bath Salts
Soak in the calm with CBD-infused bath salts from Vertly. All products are handcrafted in small batches using locally-grown, consciously-sourced fresh herbs.
- The Best Women’s Loungewear to Buy Now
- 18 Products That Help You Stay Healthy
- The Beauty and Grooming Products We’ll Buy Over and Over Again