Official Rules and Regulations for the Ready, Set, Wanderlist: Polaroid x Jetsetter Competition Contest
Read on for the complete set of rules and regulations for the Ready, Set, Wanderlist: Polaroid x Jetsetter Competition Contest.
Official Rules for the Ready, Set, Wanderlist: Polaroid x Jetsetter Competition Contest
No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning.
1. Eligibility: Eligibility to participate in the Ready, Set, Wanderlist: Polaroid x Jetsetter Competition Contest ( the “Contest”) or to win prizes is limited to individual persons at least eighteen (18) years of age at the beginning of the Entry Period. Limit one (1) Entry per individual. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email or addresses, accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. Registrations or submissions generated by a script, macro or other automated means are void. In the event of a dispute as to any entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entrants who disregard these Official Rules are not eligible to participate in or win the Contest. Directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents (and their immediate families and household members) of the Sponsor, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, or any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the promotion are also not eligible. The Sponsor’s determination of eligibility, in its sole discretion, shall be final. The Contest is void where prohibited and shall be restricted by all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations that may apply. The Contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.
2. Sponsor: The Contest is sponsored by SmarterTravel Media LLC, located at 226 Causeway St, Boston, MA 02114 (“Sponsor”). The Contest is in no way sponsored or administered by PLR IP Holdings, LLC (“Polaroid”).
3. Entry Period: The Contest begins at 9:00am Eastern Time on Monday, October 30, 2017 and ends at 11:59pm Eastern Time on Monday, November 20, 2017 (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
4. How to Enter: Make sure you have a Jetsetter account. Then create your Wanderlist of 30+ photos by the deadline above and label it, with "Beach", "City", OR "Outdoor" in the title (“Entry”). The Wanderlist must be made public and must contain exactly one (1) of these terms. Any content that is deemed fraudulent or violates the Official Rules will be removed, and the member will be disqualified. Any entry received outside of the Entry Period will not be counted. By entering, you (a) Consent to receiving email correspondence from Sponsor, Polaroid, their respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents and (b) indicate your full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in the Official Rules.
5. Judging Criteria: Submissions will be judged by Sponsor based on (a) adherence to one of 3 themes: ideal beach vacation, dream outdoor adventure, or ideal urban escape, (b) the number of photos added to your Wanderlist (with a minimum of 30), (c) the beauty and diversity of photos. Preference will be given to Wanderlists with captions. One (1) winner will be selected for each of these three themes: ideal beach vacation, dream outdoor adventure, and ideal urban escape.
6. Potential Winner Requirements: Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within five (5) days of notification. For U.S. residents a potential winner will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, liability/publicity release, and a W-9 form. Prize recipients of more than $600 must provide Sponsor with their social security number or applicable tax identification number in accordance with IRS regulations to enable the Sponsor to issue a Form 1099-Misc. For foreign individuals, a potential winner will be required to return an Affidavit of Eligibility, liability/publicity release, and W-8BEN form. If a potential winner fails to complete, sign and return these documents within five (5) business days, an alternate entrant may be selected in his/her place according to the Judging Criteria. Only three (3) alternate potential winners may be contacted.
7. Prize: There will be 3 winners (each a “Winner”) in total. One (1) Winner will receive: The Polaroid iE090 waterproof camera. One (1) Winner will receive: The Polaroid Cube+ action camera. One (1) Winner will receive: The Polaroid Snap instant digital camera. The prizes have an approximate retail value of $280.00. A Winner will be determined on or about Monday, November 27, 2017. Winner is responsible for paying any income taxes and any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. A prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. A Winner may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. The Winner will be notified via the email associated with the Winner’s Wanderlist account.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest; or (b) award the prizes according to the Judging Criteria from among the eligible Entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right to extend the Entry Period if it does not receive a sufficient number of Entries (as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion) by the date set forth above. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and seek damages from any individual who tampers with the operation of the Contest, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Contest, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Polaroid, their respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest (including the voting process); (b) technical errors; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. Disputes: You agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Boston, MA. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Massachusetts or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Massachusetts.
12. Contact and Results: To request more information send self-addressed stamped envelope to "Ready, Set, Wanderlist: Polaroid x Jetsetter Competition," c/o Jetsetter, 226 Causeway Street, 3rd Floor, Boston, MA 02114. Request must be made by December 11, 2017.
13. Trademark Statement: Polaroid, Polaroid & Pixel, Polaroid Classic Border logo, Polaroid Color Spectrum, Polaroid Snap, and Polaroid Cube+ are trademarks of PLR IP Holdings, LLC, used with permission.
All products are independently selected by our writers and editors. If you buy something through our links, Jetsetter may earn an affiliate commission.
Become a Jetsetter.
Use our insider connections to know where to go and what to do.
Thanks for Signing Up!