- 1 Zella Essence Seamless High Waist Ankle Leggings
- 2 James Perse Matte Scuba Cropped Legging
- 3 Spanx Jean-ish Leggings
- 4 Iron Lily EOS Leggings Mauve
- 5 Highline Hybrid Cargo Tight
- 6 Commando Control Top Moto Leggings
- 7 Fabletics High-Waisted Printed Powerhold
- 8 Calvin Klein Colorblocked High-Rise Compression Leggings
- 9 MeUndies Lounge Pant
- 10 Love Apparel Solid Color Leggings
10 Pairs of Not-Your-Average Leggings Perfect for Those Long Haul Flights
Athleisure has made a name for itself and it’s not going anywhere anytime soon. So in honor of the look, we've rounded up our go-to leggings for long haul flights. Here, 10 JS favorites.
Zella Essence Seamless High Waist Ankle Leggings
These leggings are stretchy and seamless making them super comfortable for long plane rides. Plus, they feature body mapped perforations to keep you cool.
James Perse Matte Scuba Cropped Legging
The Matte Scuba Cropped Leggings are made from two layers of jersey knit together, so they won’t look stretched out after sitting for 15 hours.
Spanx Jean-ish Leggings
The Spanx Jean-ish Leggings don’t scream jeggings, which is why we love them. They come in four colors: Rose Blush, Khaki, Seafoam Green, and Twilight Rinse and can be dressed up or down.
Highline Hybrid Cargo Tight
These aren’t your average leggings. Perhaps our favorite feature is the six discrete pockets: 2 front zip, 2 back welt and 2 front cargo, great for keeping your headphones, chapstick, boarding passes and all the other essentials you might need when in transit.
Commando Control Top Moto Leggings
The Commando Control Top Moto add a little edge to your airport look and hold their shape perfectly even after hours sitting.
Fabletics High-Waisted Printed Powerhold
These high-rise fit leggings are made of moisture-wicking, all-way stretch fabric, which reduces sweating and keeps swelling at bay.
Calvin Klein Colorblocked High-Rise Compression Leggings
Contemporary and sleek, these colorblocked leggings are perfect when paired with a denim jacket, white v-neck and your favorite pair of slides or sneakers.
- 10 Celeb Spring Breaks That Are Giving Us Major Vacay Envy
- 11 Secret European Beaches
- 14 Affordable-Chic Sunglasses We Love
All products are independently selected by our writers and editors. If you buy something through our links, Jetsetter may earn an affiliate commission.