- 1 Dolce & Gabbana Peony and Rose print crop top
- 2 Artesano Cristi Straw Bag
- 3 Gucci GG belts and floral bouquet-print silk scarf
- 4 J.Crew One-shoulder ruffle top in stripe
- 5 Darling Draped Bow Scrunchie
- 6 Prada Women’s Oversized Geometric Sunglasses 56mm
- 7 Topshop Floral Corset Midi Dress
- 8 Valentino wool and silk dress
- 9 Mango Buttoned Midi Skirt
- 10 Stella McCartney Faux mirrored-leather mules
- 11 The Reformation Marlon Pant
- 12 The Reformation Callalily Dress
- 13 Self-Portrait Scalloped Eyelash Lace Blouse
- 14 Asos Design Midi pencil skirt in leather
- 15 Schutz Thayanara Ankle Strap Pointed Heels
- 16 alice + olivia Julius top
The JS Guide to Dressing Like an Italian Woman
Dolce & Gabbana Peony and Rose print crop top
Dolce & Gabbana is one of Italy’s most famous fashion houses, and this top fits perfectly with their “Sicilian peasant sexpot” aesthetic. Go full-on with matching pants, or play more demure and pair with a sweet skirt or jeans.
Artesano Cristi Straw Bag
This is the perfect straw bag for walking around Rome during the day or picnics by Lake Como--you'll fit right in with the belle donne.
J.Crew One-shoulder ruffle top in stripe
Italian women aren't afraid to show a little skin. Keep it fun and flirty with this one-shoulder ruffle top.
Darling Draped Bow Scrunchie
Channel Audrey Hepburn in Roman Holiday with a feminine bow scrunchie.
Prada Women’s Oversized Geometric Sunglasses 56mm
The Italian look is never complete without oversized, dark glasses. Can't you picture a young Sophia Lauren sporting these sunnies?
Topshop Floral Corset Midi Dress
This frock is D&G-inspired, but at a much friendlier price point.
Valentino wool and silk dress
Mango Buttoned Midi Skirt
Stella McCartney Faux mirrored-leather mules
Italians don't shy away from gold, especially when it comes to their shoes. We're huge fans of these Stella mules.
The Reformation Marlon Pant
Animal prints figure prominently in Italian style. These leopard-print pants are sexy and fun. Wear them pretty much anywhere.
The Reformation Callalily Dress
The sexiest dress in the sexiest color––it's how to do it the Italian way.
Self-Portrait Scalloped Eyelash Lace Blouse
Lace is an Italian design staple, and this sweet and sexy piece is ideal for a night out.
Asos Design Midi pencil skirt in leather
Schutz Thayanara Ankle Strap Pointed Heels
alice + olivia Julius top
This is a solid addition to any wardrobe. We love the flirty animal print and ruffled sleeves.
- 12 Stylish Weekend Bags to Buy This Summer
- 11 Hot Hotels We’re Obsessing Over
- Europe’s Most Underrated Beach Towns