"#GoLater Sweepstakes" Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes or to win prizes is limited to individual persons at least eighteen (18) years of age at the beginning of the Entry Period. Limit one (1) entry per individual. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email or addresses, accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. Registrations or submissions generated by a script, macro or other automated means are void. In the event of a dispute as to any entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entrants who disregard these Official Rules are not eligible to participate in or win the Sweepstakes. Directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents (and their immediate families and household members) of the Sponsor, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, prize providers, or any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the promotion are also not eligible. The Sponsor’s determination of eligibility, in its sole discretion, shall be final. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited and shall be restricted by all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations that may apply. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.
2. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Smarter Travel Media LLC, located at 226 Causeway St, Boston, MA 02114 (“Sponsor”).
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By entering, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to (a) these Official Rules and (b) Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Entry Period: The Sweepstakes beings at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time on Wednesday, April 15, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time on Friday, May 15, 2020 (the “Entry Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible. Sponsor ’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
5. How to Enter: Visit https://www.jetsetter.com/magazine/go-later/.
During the Entry Period, complete the following steps:
1. Using Instagram, upload a photo or video with the hashtag “#GoLater”
2. Tag one of the following Smarter Travel Media brand Instagram handles: @jetsetterdotcom, @smartertravel, @oysterhotels, @familyvacationcritic, @airfarewatchdog, @whattopack_ on your Instagram post.
You may not use an agency or any automated system to enter, and Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entries received through such methods. Limit one (1) entry per person. Your entrance into the Sweepstakes constitutes your (a) agreement to these Official Rules and (b) consent to receiving communications from Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates.
6. Drawing: Ten (10) random drawings will take place during the Entry Period, in accordance with the schedule listed below in Section 7. The ten (10) winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries received up until the time of each Prize drawing. The odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received up until the time of each drawing. Only one (1) Prize per entrant will be allowed.
7. Prizes: A total of ten (10) Prizes will be awarded. Prizes include:
Prize 1: One (1) Arden Cove full crossbody with faux leather strap and one (1) Kelso RFID-Blocking Passport Pouch (ARV $244). The winner for Prize 1 will be chosen in a random drawing on or around April 17, 2020.
Prize 2: One (1) medium Knack Pack bag and one (1) medium Expandable Packing Cube from Knack, Inc. (ARV $215 USD. The winner for Prize 2 will be chosen in a random drawing on or around April 20, 2020.).
Prize 3: One (1) Tsuzumi bottle, one (1) Wabuki chopsticks set, and one (1) lifetime Lokimo app membership (ARV $859.90). The winner for Prize 3 will be chosen in a random drawing on or around April 23, 2020.
Prize 4: One (1) medium Knack Pack bag and one (1) medium Expandable Packing Cube from Knack, Inc. and one (1) $100 gift certificate to the Safran Turney restaurant group (ARV $315). The winner for Prize 4 will be chosen in a random drawing on or around April 28, 2020.
Prize 5: One (1) Arden Cover Carmel convertible backpack and crossbody (ARV $220). The winner for Prize 5 will be chosen in a random drawing on or around May 1, 2020.
Prize 6: One (1) premium App in the Air subscription, one (1) Cubo small carry-on and one (1) travel organizer from LOJEL (ARV $309.99). The winner for Prize 6 will bechosen in a random drawing on or around May 5, 2020.
Prize 7: One (1) medium Knack Pack bag and one (1) medium Expandable Packing Cube from Knack, Inc. (ARV $215). The winner for Prize 7 will be chosen in a random drawing on or around May 8, 2020.
Prize 8: One (1) medium Knack Pack bag and one (1) medium Expandable Packing Cube from Knack, Inc., and one (1) $100 gift card to the Anchorage Museum ( ARV $315). The winner for Prize 8 will be chosen in a random drawing on or around May 11, 2020.
Prize 9: A one (1) night stay at Stein Eriksen Lodge, in Park City, UT with Sunday Brunch for Two (2) (ARV $1,000). The winner for Prize 9 will be chosen in a random drawing on or around May 14, 2020.
Prize 10: A three (3) day, two (2) night stay (Deluxe Lounge accommodation) at the West Gate River Ranch Resort & Rodeo, plus a $100 Food & Beverage Credit (ARV $600). Winner will have one (1) year from date of winning to redeem, and is subject to availability and blackout dates. The winner for Prize 10 will be chosen in a random drawing on or around May 15, 2020.
Total ARV of all Prizes: $4,293.89.______
• Each Prize is subject to availability
The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the largest individual prize is $1,000.00. Additional expenses, including any travel expenses, beyond those listed above in this Section 7 are not included as part of any Prize package. It is solely the winner(s) responsibility for paying all federal, state, local, and income taxes and any other costs and expenses not expressly covered by Sponsor in these rules. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any other incidental expenses on any prize not specified herein are the winner’s sole responsibility.
A prize may not be assigned or transferred and must be accepted as awarded. You may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Any travel related expenses included but not limited to transportation to and from home and any hotel, taxes, gratuities, incidentals, upgrades, insurance, service charges, airport surcharges, departure taxes, hotel, resort or property fees, food & beverage not mentioned and personal expenses such as telephone/Internet charges, gift shop purchases, video or camera fee at monuments and all other services not specifically mentioned as included in the prize are the sole responsibility of prize winner. Winner and any potential travel companion(s) must travel on same itinerary. Winner and any potential guest(s) are responsible for obtaining the proper travel documentation (e.g., valid photo ID/passport) prior to travel. Winner’s guest(s) must be legal U.S. resident, 18 years or older and must complete and return a Liability/Publicity/Travel Release prior to travel as noted above.
Any hotel reservations and accommodations are subject to availability at time of reservation. Blackout dates, advance booking requirements and travel restrictions may apply. Availability is subject to factors such as weather, seasonality and space availability. If weather affects the ability for winner and his/her guest(s) to redeem any portion of prize during the scheduled date and time, then the Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the winner and/or guest(s) other than to supply the remaining elements of the prize package minus the unused portion of prize. If for any reason whatsoever, winner and/or guest(s) are unable to travel after all travel arrangements to be provided by Sponsor have been made and paid, Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the winner. If the prize is forfeited prior to Sponsor finalizing and paying for travel, and there is sufficient time to notify an alternate winner, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner in a separate random drawing from among all non-winning eligible entries.
Except where prohibited by law, entry and acceptance of prize constitute permission to use winner’s name, prize won, hometown, likeness, video tape, photographs, and statements for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity (including online posting) in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission.
Each Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor or prize providers. Winner acknowledges that the Sponsor, prize providers, and all other businesses affiliated with this Sweepstakes and their agents do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of the prize being offered, except that each merchandise prize shall be subject to its manufacturer’s standard warranty (if any).
8. Notification and Requirements of the Potential Winner: Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner(s) via Instagram or other contact information provided upon entering the Sweepstakes within five (5) business days of the drawing. For U.S. residents a potential winner will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, liability/publicity release, and a W-9 form. Prize recipients of more than $600 must provide Sponsor with their social security number or applicable tax identification number in accordance with IRS regulations to enable the Sponsor to issue a Form 1099-Misc. For foreign individuals, a potential winner will be required to return an Affidavit of Eligibility, liability/publicity release, and W-8BEN form. If a potential winner fails to complete, sign and return these documents within five (5) business days, an alternate entrant may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all remaining eligible entries received. Only three (3) alternate entrants may be contacted. It is the potential winner’s responsibility to determine his/her proper residency status and any failure to provide actuate information may be grounds for disqualification. Sponsor takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided above or by a potential winner and all potential winners are encouraged to speak with their own financial advisor about the potential costs and liabilities associated with accepting the Prize.
9. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to these Official Rules; or (b) award any prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes, violates these Official Rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any person who seeks to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and prize providers and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates; and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
12. Disputes: You agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
13. Additional Information: To request a winners list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Cara Sweeney c/o Smarter Travel Media, 226 Causeway Street, Third Floor, Boston, MA 02114. Request must be made by May 22, 2020.
- Visit Anchorage
- Westgate River Ranch Resort & Rodeo
- Visit Philadelphia
- Stein Eriksen Lodge
- App in the Air
- Arden Cove
- Snow Peak
All products are independently selected by our writers and editors. If you buy something through our links, Jetsetter may earn an affiliate commission.