- 1 Stone & Beam Marble Faux Fur Throw Blanket
- 2 JoyJolt Meille High End Crystal Champagne Glasses
- 3 Instant Pot DUO Plus 9-in-1 Multi-Use Cooker (6 Qt.)
- 4 Fresh Flowers
- 5 Cavallini Papers & Co. Curiosities Notebooks
- 6 Red and Pink Valentine's Day Paper Straws
- 7 Dining In: Highly Cookable Recipes
- 8 Amazon Essentials Women's French Terry Jogger Sweatpant
- 9 Anatomical Heart Print
- 10 Bloomingville Ceramic Bowl Set
- 11 Out of Print Poe-ka Dots Pouch
- 12 Artiron Clear Cat Umbrella
- 13 Livework Twin Pen Set
- 14 Brabantia Stackable Glass Food Storage Containers
- 15 SUN-E 2.5 Inch Ceramic Owl Pot Set
- 16 New York Times Best of the Week Series: Monday Crosswords
- 17 LilyAna Naturals Eye Cream Moisturizer
- 18 Umbra Brass Frames
- 19 7 Wonders Of The World Eco-Friendly Cork Coasters
- 20 Monday to Sunday Facial Sheet Masks
- 21 Cartoon Animal Plush Eye Mask Set
- 22 Umbra Prisma Wall Mirror
- 23 Primal Elements Bubbling Bath Salts, Rosé All Day
23 Things We’re Buying On Amazon This February
Tax return season is almost here! Need ideas on how to spend that sweet, sweet refund money? From cozy blankets to the cutest home goods, read on for all the Amazon finds we're eyeing now.
Stone & Beam Marble Faux Fur Throw Blanket
With its marbled tones, plush feel, and substantial size, this soft faux fur throw exudes comfort and luxury.
JoyJolt Meille High End Crystal Champagne Glasses
Made it through Dry January and ready to celebrate? Pour yourself a glass of champagne in a new high-quality crystal flute.
Instant Pot DUO Plus 9-in-1 Multi-Use Cooker (6 Qt.)
Cavallini Papers & Co. Curiosities Notebooks
Slip these perfectly-sized pads in your carry-on or purse for when on-the-go inspiration strikes.
Red and Pink Valentine's Day Paper Straws
Gearing up for a Valentine's (or Galentine's) Day party? Serve drinks with this festive, eco-friendly paper straws.
Dining In: Highly Cookable Recipes
This debut cookbook—from IG's beloved (and brash) Alison Roman—comes with 125 recipes simple enough for novice chefs. With options from split pea salad to chicken soup with toasted garlic, mushrooms, and celery, you'll be upping your at-home game in no time.
Amazon Essentials Women's French Terry Jogger Sweatpant
Keep cozy in the cold with these comfy, budget-friendly joggers from Amazon's new Essentials line.
Anatomical Heart Print
Just in time for Valentine's Day, snag this (festive?) anatomical heart print to spice up your home décor.
Bloomingville Ceramic Bowl Set
Stick to your "eat at home more" 2019 resolution by packing away leftovers and office lunches in these minimalist ceramic and bamboo bowls.
Out of Print Poe-ka Dots Pouch
In honor of Edgar Allan Poe's famous poem "A Valentine", we couldn't not include this quirky bag.
Brabantia Stackable Glass Food Storage Containers
With an airtight seal and a sleek, minimalistic design, not only will these containers keep your food fresher for longer, they'll also make great kitchen décor.
New York Times Best of the Week Series: Monday Crosswords
LilyAna Naturals Eye Cream Moisturizer
This organic, vegan, and cruelty-free rejuvenating eye cream will leave the delicate under-eye skin looking fresh and radiant time and time again.
Umbra Brass Frames
Smarten up your space (and make use of those loose polaroids you have floating around) with Umbra's gallery-style hanging frames.
Monday to Sunday Facial Sheet Masks
We're all about self care, and this customized facial treatment pack is right up our alley. For extra relaxation, the brand suggests you store the brightening, pore tightening, revitalizing, and moisturizing masks in the fridge and take them out 10 minutes before use.
Cartoon Animal Plush Eye Mask Set
Hit that snooze button a few more times with these adorable, plush sleep masks—you deserve it.
Umbra Prisma Wall Mirror
This pretty, multi-functional mirror can be used to decorate any naked wall or sit on your coffee table as a chic serving tray.
Primal Elements Bubbling Bath Salts, Rosé All Day
We could all use a relaxing bubble bath (or ten) this time of year. Go ahead and make yours rosé-themed with these fragranced bath salts from Primal Elements, which ease sore muscles and soften skin, thanks to the Himalayan pink salt properties.
- The Best Places to Travel in February: U.S. Edition
- Sale Alert! The Best Deals on Spring Fashion
- The Coolest Sunglasses for Every Winter Getaway
Jetsetter is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Jetsetter also participates in the SkimLinks and SkimWords affiliate programs.