- 1 Love Your Body Feed Your Soul by Summer Sanders
- 2 Adidas Women's Essentials Color Block Pants
- 3 Stone & Beam Marble Faux Fur Throw Blanket
- 4 Chlorophyll Water
- 5 Devaso Slanted Crystal Champagne Glasses
- 6 Instant Pot DUO Plus 9-in-1 Multi-Use Cooker (6 Qt.)
- 7 Fresh Flowers
- 8 Red and Pink Valentine's Day Paper Straws
- 9 W&P Ceramic Porter Bowl Lunch Container
- 10 The Crème Shop Cold Brew Face Mask 5 Piece Set
- 11 Livework Twin Pen Set
- 12 WOW Rose Otto Essential Oil
- 13 Brabantia Stackable Glass Food Storage Containers
- 14 SUN-E 2.5 Inch Ceramic Owl Pot Set
- 15 Anatomical Heart Print
- 16 New York Times Best of the Week Series: Monday Crosswords
- 17 Natural Breath Mints by Simply Gum
- 18 LilyAna Naturals Eye Cream Moisturizer
- 19 Umbra Brass Frames
- 20 Slip Pure Silk Sleep Mask
- 21 Umbra Prisma Wall Mirror
- 22 Primal Elements Bubbling Bath Salts, Rosé All Day
The Coolest Things to Buy on Amazon This February
Tax return season is almost here! Need ideas on how to spend that sweet, sweet refund money? From cozy blankets to the cutest home goods, read on for all the Amazon finds we're eyeing now.
Style + Travel Editor | Instagram @jackiehoman | jackiehoman.com
Love Your Body Feed Your Soul by Summer Sanders
Instant Pot DUO Plus 9-in-1 Multi-Use Cooker (6 Qt.)
The warm, homemade meals you're craving this month are made easier with the Instant Pot DUO Plus, which works up to 70% quicker to steam, sauté, slow cook, pressure cook, and more in the blink of an eye. Not sure where to start? Pick up this Instant Pot cookbook to go with it.
RELATED: 20 Gift Ideas for Every Foodie
Red and Pink Valentine's Day Paper Straws
Gearing up for a Valentine's (or Galentine's) Day party? Serve drinks with these festive, eco-friendly paper straws.
The Crème Shop Cold Brew Face Mask 5 Piece Set
New York Times Best of the Week Series: Monday Crosswords
Primal Elements Bubbling Bath Salts, Rosé All Day
- The Best Places to Travel in February: U.S. Edition
- 22 Luxury Valentine’s Day Gifts for Him and Her
- 5 Winter Outfits We Love—And Where to Wear Them
Here at Jetsetter, our editors curate everything you need to travel—and live—smartly, fashionably, and consciously. All of our market picks are independently selected. If you buy something we link to on our site, Jetsetter may earn commission.
All products are independently selected by our writers and editors. If you buy something through our links, Jetsetter may earn an affiliate commission.