We Created 5 Perfect Date Night Outfits
We know that putting together a date night outfit can be tricky, so we created some formulas to help you get it right every time. Read on for five no-fail "outfit recipes," and shop our favorite picks below.
Style + Travel Editor | Instagram @jackiehoman | jackiehoman.com
1. Flirty Mini Dress + Cropped Leather Jacket + Sheer Tights + Kitten Heels
Pair a flouncy, feminine mini dress with a tougher moto jacket, and add tights and low heels to keep the look balanced from head to toe.
2. Fitted Pencil Skirt + Loose Printed Blouse + Stiletto Booties + Hoop Earrings
If you’re going tight on bottom, opt for a looser fit up top. Finish the look with bold footwear and trendy earrings to match.
3. Straight-Leg Jeans + Cozy Sweater + Leather Boots + Luxe Accessories
Jeans and a sweater are cute for a more low-key night, especially with shiny jewelry and leather boots to add elegance.
4. Wide-Leg Pants + Blousy Top + Heeled Mules + Delicate Jewelry
Grab a lightweight, light-colored top to bring airiness to wide-leg pants, which can appear heavy. Then, add some height with heels, and go delicate with jewelry.
5. Printed Dress + Neutral Ankle Boots + Bucket Bag + Playful Hair Clips
For a casual, playful look, pair a printed dress with flat booties and on-trend accessories like a bucket bag and barrettes.
- 16 Skincare Products Actually Worth the Splurge
- Quick, Grab These Cute Booties Before They’re Gone!
- The Underwear Every Woman Needs in Her Wardrobe
All products are independently selected by our writers and editors. If you buy something through our links, Jetsetter may earn an affiliate commission.