We Created 5 Perfect Date Night Outfits
We know that putting together a date night outfit can be tricky, so we created some formulas to help you get it right every time. Read on for five no-fail "outfit recipes," and shop our favorite picks below.
1. Flirty Mini Dress + Cropped Leather Jacket + Sheer Tights + Kitten Heels
Pair a flouncy, feminine mini dress with a tougher moto jacket, and add tights and low heels to keep the look balanced from head to toe.
2. Fitted Pencil Skirt + Loose Printed Blouse + Stiletto Booties + Hoop Earrings
If you’re going tight on bottom, opt for a looser fit up top. Finish the look with bold footwear and trendy earrings to match.
3. Straight-Leg Jeans + Cozy Sweater + Leather Boots + Luxe Accessories
Jeans and a sweater are cute for a more low-key night, especially with shiny jewelry and leather boots to add elegance.
4. Wide-Leg Pants + Blousy Top + Heeled Mules + Delicate Jewelry
Grab a lightweight, light-colored top to bring airiness to wide-leg pants, which can appear heavy. Then, add some height with heels, and go delicate with jewelry.
5. Printed Dress + Neutral Ankle Boots + Bucket Bag + Playful Hair Clips
For a casual, playful look, pair a printed dress with flat booties and on-trend accessories like a bucket bag and barrettes.
- 16 Skincare Products Actually Worth the Splurge
- Quick, Grab These Cute Booties Before They’re Gone!
- The Underwear Every Woman Needs in Her Wardrobe