- 1 & Other Stories Criss Cross Slingback Sandals
- 2 Cole Haan ZERØGRAND Global Double Band Sandal
- 3 M.Gemi The Sacca Donna Perfect Loafer
- 4 Allbirds Tree Runners
- 5 Everlane The Block Heel Sandal
- 6 Tretorn Eve Canvas Espadrille Platform Sneakers
- 7 Martiniano Bootie Laced Leather Flats
- 8 Soludos Leather Platform Smoking Slipper
- 9 Maryam Nassir Zadeh Frida Slides
- 10 Birkenstock Arizona Soft Footbed Sandal
- 11 Paloma Barcelo Kristen Slides
- 12 Jeffrey Campbell Mary Jane Flats
- 13 Loeffler Randall Coco Knotted Gingham Mules
- 14 Nisolo Lucia Block Heel Sandal
- 15 Melissa Color Pop Slides
- 16 Seychelles Total Relaxation Slide Sandals in Cognac Leather
- 17 Bells & Becks Martina Marine Slide Sandal
- 18 Coach Brayden Sandals
- 19 J.Crew Florence Block-Heel Mule
- 20 St. Agni Women's Caio Woven Pointed-Toe Mules
- 21 Teva Original Universal Sandal in Bright White
- 22 Plaka Palm Leaf Flat Sandals
- 23 Thelma Tilda Slide
- 24 Ash Pasha Studded Sandals
- 25 Veja 3-Lock Logo Sneakers
25 Cute and Comfy Shoes for Spring Travel
We’ve said it once, and we’ll say it again: flip flops are not a suitable form of travel footwear. That being said, we understand the lure of freeing your toes and slipping into something easy and breezy. To make it simple for you, we’ve rounded up 25 pairs of cute shoes—espadrilles, sandals, sneakers, and more—that’ll have you stepping out in style and comfort this spring.
Style + Travel Editor | Instagram @jackiehoman | jackiehoman.com
& Other Stories Criss Cross Slingback Sandals
These gorgeous criss-cross sandals are dressy enough to go from daytime to an evening out.
M.Gemi The Sacca Donna Perfect Loafer
With a short stacked heel and hand-sewn leather construction, these unlined loafers stay comfy all day.
Allbirds Tree Runners
When it comes to outdoorsy adventures, let your toes breathe with a mesh walking shoe that wicks moisture and prevents odor.
Everlane The Block Heel Sandal
A block heel keeps things comfy for long days and nights.
Tretorn Eve Canvas Espadrille Platform Sneakers
We love the espadrille-sneaker combination of these spring-y Tretorn shoes.
Martiniano Bootie Laced Leather Flats
These supple leather bootie flats are handmade in Buenos Aires.
Soludos Leather Platform Smoking Slipper
Our go-to pair for running errands.
Maryam Nassir Zadeh Frida Slides
Pair these heeled slide sandals with a floral mini dress or your favorite jeans—they’re versatile and chic for every occasion.
Birkenstock Arizona Soft Footbed Sandal
Birks are the best for all-day comfort, and they’re perfectly in style, too.
Jeffrey Campbell Mary Jane Flats
Jeffrey Campbell offers an updated take on the classic Mary Jane.
Nisolo Lucia Block Heel Sandal
These block heel sandals are beyond gorgeous, and they’re handmade in Nisolo’s own ethical factory in Peru.
Melissa Color Pop Slides
While you’re basking in the sun poolside, flaunt these upgraded PVC slides from OG ’80s jelly shoe designer Melissa.
Seychelles Total Relaxation Slide Sandals in Cognac Leather
Slip-on sandals make airport TSA lines a breeze.
Bells & Becks Martina Marine Slide Sandal
We love the rich blue hue of these buttery-soft, Italian leather slides from Bells & Becks.
Coach Brayden Sandals
Island getaway, anyone? Pack these festive fringe sandals to look the part.
J.Crew Florence Block-Heel Mule
We dare you not to hit the dance floor in these bedazzled babes.
St. Agni Women's Caio Woven Pointed-Toe Mules
St. Agni’s brown leather mules will go with practically everything in your wardrobe.
Plaka Palm Leaf Flat Sandals
Go boho for the beach with Plaka’s hand-woven, stretch-to-fit flat sandals.
Thelma Tilda Slide
They may be a bit of a splurge, but Thelma’s expertly-crafted, small-batch, Italian-made shoes are well worth their price tag.
Ash Pasha Studded Sandals
Show off some attitude with Ash’s edgy studded sandals.
Veja 3-Lock Logo Sneakers
If you can’t be bothered with untied shoelaces on vacay, opt for these easy Velcro sneaks.
- 21 Cool Things To Buy on Amazon This March
- The Most Comfortable Jeans for Travel, According to Our Editors
- March Shopping Haul: Everything JS Editors are Buying This Month
All products are independently selected by our writers and editors. If you buy something through our links, Jetsetter may earn an affiliate commission.