- 1 & Other Stories Braided Leather Slippers
- 2 COS Soft Leather Loafers
- 3 Loeffler Randall Kiki Phoebe Knotted Sandal
- 4 Everlane The Block Heel Sandal
- 5 Coach C101 Low Top Espadrille
- 6 Free People Wanderlust Flat
- 7 Birkenstock Yao Slide Sandal
- 8 Robert Clergerie Aura Sandal
- 9 Soludos Canvas Platform Smoking Slipper
- 10 Feetmat Ultra Lightweight Breathable Mesh Walking Shoes
- 11 Nanushka Tako Vegan Leather Slides
- 12 Melissa Beach Shine Slides
- 13 Seychelles Total Relaxation Slide Sandals
- 14 Birkenstock Arizona Sandals
- 15 Bernardo Tara Fringe Sandals
- 16 J.Crew Twisted Knot Penny Sandals in Gingham with Glitter Heel
- 17 Teva Original Universal Sandal in Bright White
- 18 Veja Esplar 3-Lock Extra White Guimauve
18 Breezy Shoes for Spring Travel
We’ve said it once, we’ll say it again: flip flops are not a suitable form of travel footwear. That being said, we understand the lure of freeing your toes and slipping into something easy and breezy—especially if you’ve got a beach getaway planned. To that end, we’ve rounded up 18 pairs of cute shoes—espadrilles, sandals, sneakers, and more—that’ll have you stepping out in style and comfort this spring.
& Other Stories Braided Leather Slippers
These gorgeous braided slip-ons are dressy enough to go from daytime to an evening out.
COS Soft Leather Loafers
With a stacked heel and a lightly cushioned interior, these loafers were made to stay comfy all day.
Everlane The Block Heel Sandal
A block heel keeps things comfy for long days and nights.
Coach C101 Low Top Espadrille
We love the espadrille-sneaker combination of these spring-y Coach shoes.
Birkenstock Yao Slide Sandal
Birks are the best for all-day comfort, and they're perfectly in style, too.
Robert Clergerie Aura Sandal
For beach travels, we're going for full-on raffia straw sandals.
Feetmat Ultra Lightweight Breathable Mesh Walking Shoes
When it comes to outdoorsy adventures, let your toes breathe with a mesh walking shoe.
Nanushka Tako Vegan Leather Slides
These slides are beyond gorgeous, and they're made with sustainable vegan leather.
Seychelles Total Relaxation Slide Sandals
Slip-on sandals make airport TSA lines a breeze.
Birkenstock Arizona Sandals
These Birkenstocks are equipped with a thicker sole for easy walking.
Bernardo Tara Fringe Sandals
Island getaway, anyone? Pack these bright fringe sandals to look the part.
J.Crew Twisted Knot Penny Sandals in Gingham with Glitter Heel
We dare you not to hit the dance floor in these glitter-heeled babes.
Teva Original Universal Sandal in Bright White
Tevas have made a real fashion comeback, and the bright white shade looks fresh and chic—especially when paired with a matching monochromatic look.
Veja Esplar 3-Lock Extra White Guimauve
If you can't be bothered with untied shoelaces on vacay, opt for these easy Velcro sneaks.
- JS Editors’ Favorite Comfy Outfits for Spring Travel
- The 5 Coolest Trends We’re Copying from New York Fashion Week
- March Shopping Haul: Everything JS Editors are Buying This Month
Here at Jetsetter, our style editors curate everything you need to travel—and live—smartly, fashionably, and consciously. All of our market picks are independently selected. If you buy something we link to on our site, Jetsetter may earn commission. We make an effort to update links when possible, but please note that sales end, deals expire, and all prices are subject to change.
Say "no" to FOMO.
Get in the loop.
Thanks for Signing Up!