6 Cute Outfits You’ll Want to Wear All Fall Long
Fall is here and we couldn’t be more excited to slip into all our chilly-weather essentials, from scarves and leather boots to statement-making jackets and sweaters. Here, we put together six cute outfits comprised of our favorite new styles. Let them serve as sartorial inspiration for big city getaways, spontaneous trips upstate, wine country escapes, and other autumn adventures.
1. Statement Top + Straight Leg Jeans + Ankle Boots
2. Mini Dress + Teddy Coat + Menswear-Inspired Loafers
3. Plaid Shirt + Loose-Fit Jeans + Tomboy Accessories
4. Oversized Sweater + Corduroy Jacket + Classic Accessories
5. Trench Coat + Mini Skirt + Cool Sneakers
6. Fuzzy Sweater + Pleated Trousers + Puffer Coat
- Everlane’s New Arrivals Are Here, and They’re PERFECT
- The Bold Beauty Trend You’re About to See Everywhere
- It’s Back to School Season: Here’s What JS Editors are Wearing this Fall
Here at Jetsetter, our editors curate everything you need to travel—and live—smartly, fashionably, and consciously. All of our market picks are independently selected. If you buy something we link to on our site, Jetsetter may earn commission.