- 1 Free People High Neck Crop Top
- 2 H&M Balconette Bikini
- 3 J.Crew Shoulder-Tie French Bikini Top
- 4 Mara Hoffman Lace-up Bikini
- 5 Forever 21 Cami One-Piece Swimsuit
- 6 Free People Waikoloa Bikini
- 7 Salarena Balconette Bikini in Lemon
- 8 Heidi Klum Savannah Sunset Cross Back Bikini
- 9 COS Bikini
- 10 TAVIK Lila One Piece Swimsuit
- 11 Free People Cathedral Bikini Top
- 12 Kenneth Cole One Piece Swimsuit
- 13 Tavik Jett Colorblock Bikini
- 14 H&M Powder Pink Bikini
- 15 Free People Rainbow Stripe Halter One Piece
15 Cute Bathing Suits For Your Beach Getaway
Going on a beach vacay? We've put together a list of cute bathing suits for every body type, personality, and budget. And the best part: you won't have to step foot inside a fluorescent-lit changing room.
Free People High Neck Crop Top
This high neck style looks great on athletic figures.
J.Crew Shoulder-Tie French Bikini Top
Tie details give this floral suit a playful touch.
Forever 21 Cami One-Piece Swimsuit
The one-piece swimsuit trend isn't going anywhere for spring/summer 2017. We dig the square neckline and cami straps on this Forever21 option.
Free People Waikoloa Bikini
Cutouts give this sporty suit a bit of edge.
Salarena Balconette Bikini in Lemon
We imagine ourselves wearing this summery suit on the glitzy beaches of South of France or among the lush tropical greens in Bali.
This ribbed suit from Swedish fashion brand COS is only $50.
TAVIK Lila One Piece Swimsuit
This one-piece doubles as a bodysuit for après-la-plage lounging.
Kenneth Cole One Piece Swimsuit
Who says your can't have tummy control and sex appeal?
Tavik Jett Colorblock Bikini
This unique two-piece is made in California from locally woven fabric that won't fade or lose its stretch.
Free People Rainbow Stripe Halter One Piece
This handmade crochet suit is ideal for bohemian beach escapes.
- 8 Escapes that Feel Like Summer
- 10 Underrated East Coast Getaways
- Your Holiday Checklist for a Beach Getaway