- 1 A.L.C Carolina Dress
- 2 Frame Striped Devoré-velvet top
- 3 H&M Crushed-velvet Dress
- 4 Loeffler Randall Lulu Mule
- 5 Frame Gathered fil-coupé chiffon top
- 6 3X1 W3 Higher Ground Stretch-cotton velvet slim-leg pants
- 7 Frame Metallic velvet mini dress
- 8 Hayward Venetian Silk Jacquard Mini Shopper
- 9 Alix Sylvan open-back velvet turtleneck bodysuit
- 10 H&M Crushed-velvet Pants
- 11 Mango Floral print dress
- 12 & Other Stories High Waisted Leather Trousers
- 13 Isabel Marant Boucle Oreille Bimbo Earrings
- 14 Eileen Fisher Velvet Blazer
- 15 Traffic People Tiered Tiger Skirt
- 16 Banjanan Helena Floral Blouse
- 17 Saskia Diez Fringe 18-karat gold-plated earrings
What to Wear to All Your Holiday Parties
A.L.C Carolina Dress
This dress ticks all the boxes—elegant, pretty, and crimson red silk!
Frame Striped Devoré-velvet top
Black is anything but basic when done in velvet. This works perfectly with a pair of high-waisted jeans.
Loeffler Randall Lulu Mule
Add a silver mule to any outfit and you'll automatically up your style game.
Frame Gathered fil-coupé chiffon top
A little gold embellishment will always perk up an outfit.
Frame Metallic velvet mini dress
Both jaunty and glamorous, this gold metallic frock from Frame is the perfect little holiday mini.
Hayward Venetian Silk Jacquard Mini Shopper
For those looking to splurge, this Venetian silk mini shopper is a stunner. We're big fans of the gold watercolor pattern and flat top handles.
Alix Sylvan open-back velvet turtleneck bodysuit
H&M Crushed-velvet Pants
These crushed-velvet pants are elegant but super comfortable. If you're looking at a long night ahead and prefer to feel warm and cozy, consider these an option.
Mango Floral print dress
A floral print dress works even in the winter months. Just look at this floor-length option from Mango. We love the black base, the floral pattern, and the white booties, too.
& Other Stories High Waisted Leather Trousers
Leather pants always have a certain wow factor, and wow factor is always festive, no matter the season.
Isabel Marant Boucle Oreille Bimbo Earrings
A statement-making pair of earrings go a long way. These eye-popping baubles will gussy up any look.
Traffic People Tiered Tiger Skirt
We love the colors and subtle tiger print on this tiered skirt. Balance the ruffle with a good chunky sweater.
Banjanan Helena Floral Blouse
Black and white may not be an obvious choice to dress for seasonal merry-making, but this floral print is still spirited.
Saskia Diez Fringe 18-karat gold-plated earrings
Delicate yet head-turning, these earrings are the perfect party accessory.
- The Best Walking Shoes for Women
- 8 Rustic-Chic Cabins Perfect for a Fall Getaway
- The Coziest Fall Sweaters We Can’t Wait to Slip Into
Say "no" to FOMO.
Get in the loop.
Thanks for Signing Up!