- 1 Privé Revaux “The Warhol,” $ 29.95
- 2 &Other Stories Round Frame Sunglasses, $29
- 3 Anthropologie Fidelity Sunglasses, $38
- 4 Quay Mod Star Round Sunglasses, $60
- 5 Anthropologie Peggy Sunglasses, $38
- 6 BP. 51mm Mini Cat Eye Sunglasses, $14
- 7 H&M Sunglasses, $9.99
- 8 &Other Stories Round Sunglasses, $39
- 9 Le Specs Paradox Sunglasses, $59
- 10 Mango Rounded Sunglasses, $39.99
- 11 UO Charlie Metal Round Sunglasses, $16
- 12 BP. Mirrored Sunglasses, $14
- 13 Mango Metal Bridge Sunglasses, $39.99
- 14 Target Aviator Sunglasses, $14.99
14 Affordable-Chic Sunglasses We Love
We love expensive things. But if given the option to spend $300 on a pair of designer sunglasses or an affordable beach getaway (need ideas? Get inspo here), we'd pick the latter every time. Here are 13 affordable-chic sunglasses that bring the style factor without costing you a paycheck.
Privé Revaux “The Warhol,” $ 29.95
Tortoiseshell frames are a great way to add personality to an outfit without committing to a super funky style or in-your-face color.
&Other Stories Round Frame Sunglasses, $29
Hate the flimsiness of cheap sunglasses? Slip on these thick, Stockholm-made frames from &Other Stories. They're listed as "lens category 3: intensive sunshine."
Anthropologie Fidelity Sunglasses, $38
We can see ourselves wearing this translucent sea green pair at a summer music festival.
Quay Mod Star Round Sunglasses, $60
Celebs including Beyoncé and Diane Kruger have been spotted wearing sunglasses by Australian label Quay. We love this round, nod-to-the-nineties style.
Anthropologie Peggy Sunglasses, $38
Make your summer outfits pop with this bold, brightly colored pair.
BP. 51mm Mini Cat Eye Sunglasses, $14
Tiny cat eye glasses are in—just peep the paparazzi's recent shots of Rihanna, Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner, Kourtney Kardashian, and co.
H&M Sunglasses, $9.99
Minimalist metal frames and pink lenses give these sunnies a summery feel.
&Other Stories Round Sunglasses, $39
Stand out in a sea of black sunnies with these cool, yellow-hued frames.
Le Specs Paradox Sunglasses, $59
These matte black sunnies are the perfect throw-on-and-go option as they match with nearly everything.
Mango Rounded Sunglasses, $39.99
See the world through retro, rose (gold)-colored glasses.
UO Charlie Metal Round Sunglasses, $16
These '60s-inspired round lenses come in four different colors—peach, yellow, black, and brown—so you can top off any outfit.
BP. Mirrored Sunglasses, $14
If you can’t decide whether you want aviators or mod round glasses, opt for this pair which combines the two styles.
Mango Metal Bridge Sunglasses, $39.99
Crafted from sturdy acetate, these stylish frames will last for summers to come.
Target Aviator Sunglasses, $14.99
Channel Tom Cruise circa 1986's Top Gun with a classic pair of aviators.
- 10 Wellness Retreats to Check Out This Spring
- 13 Stylish Men’s Jackets That’ll Take You Through Spring
- The JS Guide to Dressing "French Girl Cool"
Jetsetter is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Jetsetter also participates in the SkimLinks and SkimWords affiliate programs.