- 1 AGOLDE Remy High-Rise Straight Organic-Cotton Stretch Jeans in Collision
- 2 Furla Lady Medium Croc-Embossed Leather Tote
- 3 Save The Duck Long Puffer Coat
- 4 La Mer The Soft Fluid Long Wear Foundation SPF 20
- 5 Stella McCartney Mirrored Round Sunglasses
- 6 Maje Reversible Checked Cape
- 7 AQUA Cashmere Seamed Boxy Cashmere Sweater - 100% Exclusive
- 8 La Vie Rebecca Taylor Le Faune Cheetah-Print Smocked Dress
- 9 Maison Francis Kurkdjian Gentle Fluidity Gold Eau de Parfum
- 10 Sam Edelman Winona Pointed-Toe Mid-Heel Leather Booties
- 11 Zoë Chicco 14K Yellow Gold Herringbone Chain Necklace
- 12 7 For All Mankind Alexa Cropped Denim Jumpsuit
- 13 Helmut Lang Merino Wool-Blend Cropped Sweater
- 14 Free People Olivia Lace Top
- 15 Sundry Rainbow-Striped Bike Shorts
The Biggest Bloomingdale’s Sale Is Happening Now—And You Don’t Want to Miss These Deals
Hello, shopping season! The Bloomingdale's Friends and Family Sale has finally arrived, with thousands of clothing and accessory items discounted to 25% off (no promo code needed). Plus, the store is taking $15 off every $150 you spend on beauty. To make the shopping spree easier for you, we rounded up the deals we're loving most. And hurry—the sale ends October 14.
Style + Travel Editor | Instagram @jackiehoman | jackiehoman.com
AGOLDE Remy High-Rise Straight Organic-Cotton Stretch Jeans in Collision
Straight leg is by far the trendiest denim style these days, and we love the comfy organic-cotton stretch material of this pair from AGOLDE.
Furla Lady Medium Croc-Embossed Leather Tote
How chic is this croc-embossed leather tote from Furla?! It'll go with every fall outfit.
Save The Duck Long Puffer Coat
Save the Duck makes 100% animal-free coats using a revolutionary synthetic down made from recycled plastic. This long puffer will be a lifesaver come wintertime.
La Mer The Soft Fluid Long Wear Foundation SPF 20
Now's the time to try out this cult-favorite brand's foundation. It has buildable coverage and works for any skin type.
Stella McCartney Mirrored Round Sunglasses
We've officially found our favorite fall sunglasses. The retro brown tint is making a major comeback this season.
Maje Reversible Checked Cape
AQUA Cashmere Seamed Boxy Cashmere Sweater - 100% Exclusive
It's hard to say no to cashmere, especially in this chic baby blue shade. At 25% off, it feels like a steal.
La Vie Rebecca Taylor Le Faune Cheetah-Print Smocked Dress
Perfect for transitioning from warm to cool weather, this long-sleeved La Vie Rebecca Taylor dress is an October wardrobe staple.
Maison Francis Kurkdjian Gentle Fluidity Gold Eau de Parfum
Need a new fragrance? Gentle Fluidity Gold has notes of juniper berries, nutmeg, coriander, musks, ambery woods, vanilla.
Sam Edelman Winona Pointed-Toe Mid-Heel Leather Booties
The Western trend is still going strong, and these Sam Edelman booties certainly but subtly fit the look.
Zoë Chicco 14K Yellow Gold Herringbone Chain Necklace
Simple, dainty jewelry seems to have taken over and replaced the statement necklaces of years prior—you can't go wrong with this flat gold chain.
7 For All Mankind Alexa Cropped Denim Jumpsuit
We'd rock this '70s-inspired look for a casual leaf-peeping weekend getaway.
Helmut Lang Merino Wool-Blend Cropped Sweater
Paired with high-waisted jeans, this cropped Helmut Lang sweater is super sleek.
Free People Olivia Lace Top
Victorian-inspired pieces are huge this season—a black lace top is an easy way to dip your toes in the trend.
Sundry Rainbow-Striped Bike Shorts
For workouts or low-key errand runs, our go-to look consists of bike shorts and an oversized sweatshirt.
- Everlane’s New Arrivals Are Here, and They’re PERFECT
- The Bold Beauty Trend You’re About to See Everywhere
- It’s Back to School Season: Here’s What JS Editors are Wearing this Fall
Here at Jetsetter, our editors curate everything you need to travel—and live—smartly, fashionably, and consciously. All of our market picks are independently selected. If you buy something we link to on our site, Jetsetter may earn commission.
All products are independently selected by our writers and editors. If you buy something through our links, Jetsetter may earn an affiliate commission.