- 1 M.M.LaFleur Morandi Sweater
- 2 Everlane Henley Waffle Tee
- 3 Gap Vintage Soft Hoodie
- 4 Outerknown Solstice Sweatpants
- 5 White + Warren Luxe Cashmere Robe
- 6 Uniqlo Ultra Stretch Soft 3/4 Sleeve Dress
- 7 Allbirds Wool Loungers
- 8 Hawiton Drawstring Joggers
- 9 & Other Stories Cupro Blend Relaxed Fit Shirt
- 10 Out From Under Jenny Tie-Dye Cropped Hoodie Sweatshirt
- 11 Athleta Sayulita Jumpsuit
- 12 Everlane Easy Pant
- 13 ASOS Design Tracksuit
- 14 Zella Live In High Waist Leggings
- 15 Madewell Whisper Cotton Rib-Crewneck Tee in Smithly Stripe
- 16 RicherPoorer Femme Boxer
- 17 RE/DONE Scoop Neck Rib Tank
- 18 Entireworld Cotton Loop Back Sweatshirt
- 19 Saturday/Sunday Lisa Cropped Wide-Leg Pants
- 20 J.Crew Vintage Cotton Terry Crewneck Sweatshirt in Leopard
- 21 NakedCashmere Salma Cardigan
- 22 Satva Organic Cotton Sweatpants
The Best Women’s Loungewear to Buy Now
Like most of you, we're pretty much confined to our homes during this time of social distancing. And that means we're rocking a LOT of loungewear. From comfy sweats to breezy tees, here are our favorite women's loungewear pieces to shop now.
Style + Travel Editor | Instagram @jackiehoman | jackiehoman.com
M.M.LaFleur Morandi Sweater
This sweater is cozy enough to wear around your apartment but stylish enough to pair with jeans for running errands.
Everlane Henley Waffle Tee
Everlane’s new henley tee is made from a comfy cotton waffle-knit fabric sourced from Portugal, and its boxy cut looks great tucked in or out.
Gap Vintage Soft Hoodie
This hoodie from Gap is about as soft as they come, thanks to its unique garment-dye and wash treatment.
Outerknown Solstice Sweatpants
Outerknown’s sweats are made out of a textured slub French terry and are sewn in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
Uniqlo Ultra Stretch Soft 3/4 Sleeve Dress
You might not associate a dress with loungewear, but Uniqlo’s Ultra Stretch fabric makes this one as comfy as your PJs.
Allbirds Wool Loungers
Hawiton Drawstring Joggers
If you’re in need of some basic sweatpants, you can’t go wrong with this gray pair from Amazon.
& Other Stories Cupro Blend Relaxed Fit Shirt
Need to look a little bit more presentable for a video meeting? This relaxed button-up feels put-together, but it’s still as breezy as a T-shirt.
Athleta Sayulita Jumpsuit
This billowy jumpsuit was designed for yoga, so you know it’ll be easy to move in and not too restricting.
Everlane Easy Pant
With a pull-on waistband and lightweight cotton twill construction, these Everlane pants are as comfy as sweats but look a tad more professional.
ASOS Design Tracksuit
This set comes with a matching top and bottom, for those who want an upgrade on both.
Madewell Whisper Cotton Rib-Crewneck Tee in Smithly Stripe
Loungewear doesn’t have to be boring! Introduce a print to your look with Madewell’s striped tee.
RE/DONE Scoop Neck Rib Tank
This ’90s-inspired tank is as cool as can be—figuratively and literally, with its breathable 100% cotton fabric.
Entireworld Cotton Loop Back Sweatshirt
A mockneck adds a unique and fashion-forward edge to the traditional sweatshirt.
Saturday/Sunday Lisa Cropped Wide-Leg Pants
We fell in love with these wide-leg pants at first sight. They’re available in petite and plus sizes, too.
J.Crew Vintage Cotton Terry Crewneck Sweatshirt in Leopard
Leopard loungewear? Yes, please!
NakedCashmere Salma Cardigan
Changing out of your sweatshirt and into a just-as-soft cashmere cardigan is a simple switch, but we guarantee it’ll make you feel more elevated.
Satva Organic Cotton Sweatpants
Satva’s sustainably-made, organic cotton sweats are so soft, you’ll be tempted to wear them right to bed.
Our Favorite Items for the Home
- The Best Spring Fashion Sales We’re Shopping Now
- Are These the Comfiest Men’s Pants?
- The Cutest Workout Clothes to Sport This Season
All products are independently selected by our writers and editors. If you buy something through our links, Jetsetter may earn an affiliate commission.