- 1 Club Monaco Hayzehl Dress
- 2 Outerknown Canyon Dress
- 3 Rag & Bone Adrian Pinafore Dress
- 4 Reformation Monique Dress
- 5 Anthropologie Gal Meets Glam Violetta Midi Dress
- 6 Rhode Ella Dress
- 7 J.Crew Button-Front Trench Dress in Stretch White Denim
- 8 Carolina K Nika Dress
- 9 Everlane The Cotton Shirtdress
- 10 Isabel Marant Étoile Annaelle Embroidered Cotton Smock Dress
- 11 Urban Outfitters Mia Eyelet Ruffle Mini Dress
- 12 See by Chloé Cutout Cotton-Jersey Midi Dress
- 13 Asos Design Broderie Mini Sundress with Elasticated Waist
- 14 LoveShackFancy Edith Floral-Print Broderie Cotton Midi Dress
- 15 H&M Shirt Dress with Tie Belt
- 16 Topshop Buckle Wrap Midi Dress
- 17 Lou & Grey Windowpane Strappy Maxi Dress
- 18 Stelen Cleo Sleeveless Button-Up Dress in Ecru
The 18 Cutest White Dresses for Summer
Club Monaco Hayzehl Dress
This airy dress from Club Monaco is the epitome of effortless style—just imagine it flowing behind you in a beachside breeze.
Outerknown Canyon Dress
The best part of this pretty number? It's made from 100% organic cotton and sourced from Piece & Co. textiles, a company that empowers female artisans in developing parts of the world.
Rag & Bone Adrian Pinafore Dress
For a look that's less beachy and more city-chic, go for this pinafore dress from Rag & Bone—it's the perfect way to try out the square neckline you've been seeing everywhere.
Reformation Monique Dress
Anthropologie Gal Meets Glam Violetta Midi Dress
With its puffed sleeves and eyelet details, this dreamy dress is practically begging to be taken on a European countryside getaway. Shop the look, book the trip...you deserve it.
Rhode Ella Dress
Little white dresses are so classic that it can be hard to find a super modern one, but Rhode's Ella Dress manages to achieve an of-the-moment attitude with its thick rope belt and puff sleeves.
Carolina K Nika Dress
Add a dash of whimsy with this embroidered Carolina K dress. We love the ruffled straps and tiered hem details.
Everlane The Cotton Shirtdress
Test out the runway-popular borrowed-from-the-boys trend with this cotton shirtdress from Everlane.
Urban Outfitters Mia Eyelet Ruffle Mini Dress
For an eyelet lace that's more flirty than saccharine, we love this mini from Urban Outfitters. Its defined-waist, sleeveless silhouette adds a little edge to the typically-sweet fabric.
See by Chloé Cutout Cotton-Jersey Midi Dress
If you're the laid-back type, opt for a t-shirt dress with fun detailing, like this midi from See by Chloé. It has a drawstring tie waist to highlight your shape without trying too hard.
Asos Design Broderie Mini Sundress with Elasticated Waist
Want to show some skin? Do it in this halter mini, your new favorite summer going-out dress.
LoveShackFancy Edith Floral-Print Broderie Cotton Midi Dress
Prairie dresses were a major trend during spring fashion week, and it's easy to see why—this floral maxi is carefree and cool at the same time.
H&M Shirt Dress with Tie Belt
Not into the girly ruffles, lace, and floaty fabrics? You're in luck—this twill shirt dress is the total opposite of all that.
Lou & Grey Windowpane Strappy Maxi Dress
Layer this gauzy maxi over your favorite bikini to go straight from the shore to the streets.
Stelen Cleo Sleeveless Button-Up Dress in Ecru
Embrace the popular button-up '90s look with this spaghetti-strap style from Stelen.
- 17 Cute Sporty Swimsuits to Rock on the Beach
- Editors’ Most Splurge-Worthy Purchases for May
- JS Editors Tested 6 Top-Rated Face Masks, and the Results are In
Here at Jetsetter, our style editors curate everything you need to travel—and live—smartly, fashionably, and consciously. All of our market picks are independently selected. If you buy something we link to on our site, Jetsetter may earn commission.