- 1 Free People Winona Reversible Plaid Scarf
- 2 Caslon Pickstitch Blue Scarf
- 3 Edelweiss Fringed Wrap
- 4 Everlane Infinity Scarf
- 5 Nordstrom Floral Cashmere & Silk Scarf
- 6 Mango Frayed Edge Scarf
- 7 Urban Outfitters Nubby Oversized Blanket Scarf
- 8 H&M Woven Scarf
- 9 Club Monaco Sundith Rose Jaquard Scarf
The Coziest Scarves for Travel
'Tis the season for Uggs, flannel, and all-things pumpkin spiced, but reach for these 9 chic scarves and you'll instantly stand out against the sea of #basic.
Free People Winona Reversible Plaid Scarf
This oversized plaid scarf is made out of a crinkly fabric that gives any outfit that elusive 'effortlessly undone' look.
Edelweiss Fringed Wrap
If you only buy one scarf this season, let it be this alpaca wrap from Anthropologie. It looks good with every outfit, and is so warm you won’t need a full extra layer.
Mango Frayed Edge Scarf
You can’t go wrong with a classic grey scarf, and this $35.99 pick feels just as luxurious as an option three times its price.
H&M Woven Scarf
Club Monaco Sundith Rose Jaquard Scarf
On balmier fall days, throw on this delicate floral scarf from Club Monaco. It adds style without the sweat factor.
- The Best Cities to Visit in Europe this Fall
- Your Shopping Guide to Ottawa
- How to Use Instagram to Travel Better